Nintendo is killing it in Japan!

#11marioparty17Posted 1/7/2013 2:55:55 PM
It EndGame guys

"fills in for pika"
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#12Koi_TenchiPosted 1/7/2013 3:04:11 PM
marioparty17 posted...
It EndGame guys

"fills in for pika"

Endgame is confusing though!

He used to talk about how he loved Pokemon Black and White, then starting talking about hating them? Pathetic.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#13AkaneJonesPosted 1/7/2013 4:04:14 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
marioparty17 posted...
It EndGame guys

"fills in for pika"

Endgame is confusing though!

He used to talk about how he loved Pokemon Black and White, then starting talking about hating them? Pathetic.

Well he does have known love for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. My guess is that was before he saw all the pokemon in the game, or played it. If you look at the designs they original showed off, the only possible stinker was a gear pokemon. Clearly he doesn't complain about that when there's ice cream and a trash bag to go on about. So there's always that option.
#14pikachupwnagePosted 1/7/2013 4:11:26 PM
marioparty17 posted...
It EndGame guys

"fills in for pika"

That won't be necessary.
---
I'll wrap the world in happy boobs next year- Kenichiro Takaki.
Possibly the best qoute ever.
#15lunchEATSyouPosted 1/7/2013 4:16:48 PM
Damn it, guys; always remember Rule #22:

Never reply to Endgame
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#16ferofaxPosted 1/7/2013 4:36:23 PM
Fantasy Life, unknown? Or don't they have Brownie Brown in their lists?
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#17LLL_DeadlyPosted 1/7/2013 4:38:05 PM
lol @ Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013 only selling 46k.

I love Level-5, but maybe those low sales will tell them to stop making cash-in spinoffs for a great series. Honestly >_>
---
Currently playing - Xillia 2, KH 3D, Persona 3
#18andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 4:50:55 PM
Vgchartz isn't that bad. Anyways, animal crossing is such a excellent and relaxing series. I will admit that I hated the Wii version, but new leaf looks great. I hope fantasy life makes it to America too!
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#19prmtymePosted 1/7/2013 5:53:45 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Endgame posted...
oh sure, vgchartz is credible when it has good news for Nintendo, but as soon as it reports bad news for Nintendo, it's all "lolvgchartz", "they pull numbers out of their ass!" and whatnot

you fanboys are pathetic

Link to where TC said VGchartz wasn't credible?

Or are you just generalizing as if there's only one poster besides you on the 3DS board?

he must be a sony fan lol
---
FC: 2921-9335-1250
PSN Vita: prmtyme
#20BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 5:55:23 PM
prmtyme posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Endgame posted...
oh sure, vgchartz is credible when it has good news for Nintendo, but as soon as it reports bad news for Nintendo, it's all "lolvgchartz", "they pull numbers out of their ass!" and whatnot

you fanboys are pathetic

Link to where TC said VGchartz wasn't credible?

Or are you just generalizing as if there's only one poster besides you on the 3DS board?

he must be a sony fan lol

No he just hates "what Nintendo has become after Satoru Iwata took over"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit