Would you want Ragnarok Odyssey for the 3DS?

#11lunchEATSyouPosted 1/7/2013 3:37:37 PM
I just recently sold my copy of Raganrok Odyssey. It was a good game and had some nice graphics, good multiplayer, and an interesting setting (based on the event of Ragnarok from Norse Mythology).

But it had alot of little flaws that kept it from standing out, including a shallow story, camera angle that would occasionally get stuck behind a wall, certain enemies whose melee attacks would somehow have an AoE, and a solid combat system which which did not have the ability to roll out of harm's way nor wall jump.

But I didn't regret buying RO, because it was made by XSeed, who along with Atlus, are just awesome companies.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#12Zechs23Posted 1/7/2013 3:47:32 PM
Why not I guess.
Not exactly a game on my want-list but I'd get it if it was available.
#13lovebombangPosted 1/7/2013 3:48:27 PM
Loved RO but the gameplay is one big grind fest after a while.
I agree completely that persona 4 would do great.
---
Psn-vita: lovebombang
3ds xl: 1864-8594-2785
#14VannofThursdayPosted 1/7/2013 4:13:30 PM
Ahm No becoz 3DS has a greater game which is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
#15mmc2679Posted 1/7/2013 4:39:32 PM
toadieman posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
toadieman posted...
No. The game sucks.

Why? Because it was on the Vita first? Get over yourself, Mr. Fanboy.

Seriously, the game sucks. I had it and sold it. It's just so generic.

While I respect your opinion, I gotta ask...how far did you get in the game? I didn't like it at first either since all I was fighting was weak monsters in the first few missions. By the time I reached the end of chapter 1, my whole perspective of the game changed. It's one of my favorite games for the Vita. You missed out on a great game by selling it.

As to answer the topic question...I'd like to see the artwork and the monsters in 3D. I think it'd look awesome (especially Grendel farting on my Online partners). But it might make a poor port.
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Can't believe I spelled my own name wrong. :(
#16EndgamePosted 1/7/2013 4:50:05 PM
RO is free to play now (as are so many newer, better kMMOs)

no one should be wanting a watered down handheld version
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert