Club Nintendo rewards updated!

#11CromotheusPosted 1/8/2013 2:03:39 PM
Excellent troll job by Nintendo for putting the game card case back up with the available items, only to have it sell out in less than a day.

great.
---
These young bloods don't understand the game of basketball
#12keyblader1985Posted 1/8/2013 2:07:55 PM
tav19 posted...
This news sucks I already have Tetris, Punch Out, and Mario Kart 64 :( ......why must you constantly mock me Nintendo by offering games for "free" shortly after I buy them, why?

This is why (or at least partly why) I very rarely buy games in the eshop. If there's something I want I often think "just wait a few days/weeks; it could pop up on CN." Pretty much the only time I jump to download a game is when it's something I really want and it just came out.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#13tav19Posted 1/8/2013 9:58:31 PM
Yeah, I try to do that as well, but usually it doesn't happen, plus I figured it was gonna be a safe bet that they wouldn't offer these specific games for free......guess that's what I get for thinking......and now I'm even more hesitant to buy any other 3DS VC games except for Mega Man 3...I don't care I'm buyin that b!t$h in March regardless.
#14darkbusterPosted 1/8/2013 10:16:18 PM
Yeah, I try to do that as well, but usually it doesn't happen, plus I figured it was gonna be a safe bet that they wouldn't offer these specific games for free......guess that's what I get for thinking......and now I'm even more hesitant to buy any other 3DS VC games except for Mega Man 3...I don't care I'm buyin that b!t$h in March regardless.

Unless portability is important to you, wouldn't it be a better deal to just grab a copy of the Anniversary Collection out of Gamestop's used bin?
---
Remember kids, it's only an RPG until someone gets hit with a meteor; Then it's a JRPG!
SSBB: 3869 0521 7142
#15tav19Posted 1/9/2013 12:01:49 AM(edited)
Thanks for the suggestion, but sadly I don't have a system (anymore) that could play it nor do I have the money to get one (along with accessories and the game) that could.

Also portability is not all that important to me and in this instance the main reason I'm planning on definitely getting the 3DS VC version of MM3 over the PS3/Wii versions is because it's the only system I currently own where I don't have to add any additional funds in order to get it.
#16FlyinTonitePosted 1/9/2013 12:02:00 AM
I saw snowpack park and i though it said snowboard kids for a second, my disappointment is at an all time high.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd