Masuda is HYPING the hell out of this Pokemon announcement.

#61Baha05Posted 1/8/2013 4:26:59 AM
The_Djoker posted...
lets be honest, it's not exactly rocket science. IT's 2013 now, just about every major game out there has worldwide releases. Even the new FF game will be worldwide.

While not rocket science it's not common for a Japanese game to get a worldwide launch.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#62Game_king87Posted 1/8/2013 4:50:54 AM
The bad thing is ....now i have to get a 3DS , i never got one because my old DS is still working fine.
Then again in October 2013 there is probably a 3dsXXXL out or something so the normal one will cost nothing.
---
--- God created the universe. Everything else was made in China. ---
#63hyjinx17Posted 1/8/2013 4:51:18 AM
Baha05 posted...
The_Djoker posted...
lets be honest, it's not exactly rocket science. IT's 2013 now, just about every major game out there has worldwide releases. Even the new FF game will be worldwide.

While not rocket science it's not common for a Japanese game to get a worldwide launch.

Well gamefreak finally realised that their Worldwide audience(excluding Japan) is at the very least even to that of Japan. Honestly, when something gets as huge world wide as in the nation where it was created, there is no legitimate reason why there shouldn't be a simultanious world wide release.

Hopefully this trend continues for other populer Japanese franchises
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#64TehAssasinPosted 1/8/2013 6:38:53 AM
I'm not even a major fan of Pokemon games, but this seems like a final nail in the coffin for the Vita.
#65PendragoonPosted 1/8/2013 9:52:50 AM
TehAssasin posted...
I'm not even a major fan of Pokemon games, but this seems like a final nail in the coffin for the Vita.

This game alone will sell over 20 million 3DS units over the next 2 years. Kids will get hyped and beg for the new game and system. Sony needs a miracle now...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#66JeroisourosinPosted 1/8/2013 2:05:29 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
TehAssasin posted...

This game alone will sell over 20 million 3DS units over the next 2 years. Kids will get hyped and beg for the new game and system. Sony needs a miracle now...

And up til now a miracle was not needed?
---
I was wondering why the baseball was getting bigger,then it hit me
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#67PendragoonPosted 1/8/2013 3:27:51 PM
Jeroisourosin posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
TehAssasin posted...

And up til now a miracle was not needed?

Sales were slow, but steady. With this announcement it will be interesting to see the Japanese weekly numbers for both handhelds for the next month or two. (and again after E3) Knowing how well Pokemon moves hardware, it could make the Vita hurt even more than they were this past Fall.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709