WOW.....people actually AREN'T dissapointed?

#1HeyItsZantPosted 1/8/2013 3:30:57 AM
What a nice surprise! An announcement ACTUALLY living up to the hype? WOW. More likes than dislikes on youtube videos of the game? WOW......
---
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
#2lambchipsPosted 1/8/2013 3:31:44 AM
well to be fair i doubt anyone expected a new gen.... most people thought it would be a r/s/e remake, i thought it would be an mmo
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#3Rupin_SalesmanPosted 1/8/2013 3:31:45 AM
Because Froakie.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#4HeyItsZant(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 3:32:48 AM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Because Froakie.

No offense but he looks kinds ugly to me. I like the grass starter much better.
---
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
#5BonezWellPosted 1/8/2013 3:35:48 AM
Why should we disappointed? We got an announcement of the new gen, somehing rather uneected like this.

Pleasant surprise, although I hope people wo t see this as a new standard for future nintendo directs.....
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#6IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/8/2013 3:36:39 AM
Because Froakie.
#7AhnoldDoodPosted 1/8/2013 3:37:20 AM
The only disappointed people are the ones who wants another remake. Then again, a remake would've been a more reasonable thing to think they'll do, since we just had another main series installment late last year.
#8The_DjokerPosted 1/8/2013 3:37:29 AM
grass starter looks awful. All of them do. I just wish they stopped making new starters and just let you use older ones. Hopefully you can transfer pokemon early from DS games so I can just replace them asap. Though The fire pokemon looks like it will have the best evolutions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YjzIx.gif
#9The_DjokerPosted 1/8/2013 3:38:22 AM
The only disappointed people are the ones who wants another remake. Then again, a remake would've been a more reasonable thing to think they'll do, since we just had another main series installment late last year.

Remakes shouldn't exist anymore. They already remade the best pokemon games in Gold/silver and Red/Blue. Ruby Sapphire were not good enough to remake.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YjzIx.gif
#10IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/8/2013 3:38:38 AM
grass starter looks awful. All of them do. I just wish they stopped making new starters and just let you use older ones. Hopefully you can transfer pokemon early from DS games so I can just replace them asap. Though The fire pokemon looks like it will have the best evolutions.

Get out of here.