WOW.....people actually AREN'T dissapointed?

#51AkaneJonesPosted 1/9/2013 4:36:25 AM
The_Djoker posted...
grass starter looks awful. All of them do. I just wish they stopped making new starters and just let you use older ones. Hopefully you can transfer pokemon early from DS games so I can just replace them asap. Though The fire pokemon looks like it will have the best evolutions.

Bulbasaur = No, it's not Charmander or Squirtle but it isn't bad
Chikorita = Sucks
Treecko = I like this
Turtwig = Bleck
Snivy = looks kind of smarmy, not bad(I think Oshawott crap here, so you have to wait it out)

The new grass starter is over designed. The green part looks stupid. Though it could be an Oshawott, where you pick it for it's evolutions not it's stupid base form.
#52Solar_CrimsonPosted 1/9/2013 5:50:56 AM
well to be fair i doubt anyone expected a new gen.... most people thought it would be a r/s/e remake, i thought it would be an mmo

Actually, quite a few people were calling new gen with the signs put into place last year.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#53Solar_CrimsonPosted 1/9/2013 7:14:58 AM
It looks like they've gone back to simplistic designs again which a lot of people prefer. The cover legends aren't dragons which certainly helps and it's not all new pokemon this time.

We don't know if it will not be all new Pokemon in the new region. They could have just did that for the trailer to keep the other new Pokemon a mystery.

Also, I did not mind what BW did at all. It made the game feel more fresh.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#54Panic_at_discoPosted 1/9/2013 7:41:23 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
grass starter looks awful. All of them do. I just wish they stopped making new starters and just let you use older ones. Hopefully you can transfer pokemon early from DS games so I can just replace them asap. Though The fire pokemon looks like it will have the best evolutions.

Get out of here.

The truth hurts.
---
Nintendo gang and if you aint with then you in the food chain
#55RazieruPosted 1/9/2013 10:58:33 AM
pbandjames posted...
You're the one who randomly sniped my comment out. Self-projecting, I see.

Yup, you'll continue to follow me around like my poorly mimicked shadow. It's okay sweetie. I'll entertain your hilarity once more.

Please find the name that I called you in the part you addressed. Here's a hint: there isn't one. It's odd when you disprove your own statements in such obvious display.

Please find something better to do than bleed that arse out and attempt to be my clone. I'm sure it wears on you dearly.

But you do care, that's why you respond. That's why you spend time editing your posts in response. That's why you separate everything I say so you can spew your hypocrisy between my sentences.

Sure, pot kettle. That's why you attempt to clone my style, pay attention to every detail of my posts, and whine even worse with more of this typical *****ing and moaning drivel no one but you care about.

To play the willful ignorance role yet again, but flip it like the dice will come up with sevens for you.

"He's right, damn. I guess I'll just deflect the truth and hope for the best!"

"I know, let's copy his quoting style too. Tee hee. I am a beacon of creativity and credibility of my OWN work.

Nah, I'm just bsing again all the while struting my sore arse around like I have truly accomplished anything. Guess I'll keep ripping my true love's tactics off, yet keep b****ing and moaning about them.

Then I mention hypocrisy? Yet, I also need to copy him poorly and incessantly to get some NEW material. Yup, there's that contradictory bs I've been misplacing again.

I know that's your favorite tactic Razzy, but it's just so obvious.

That explains why you keep poorly copying it. Yup, do parade on like you are any kind of credible, let alone puffed up with these new and exciting ideas to even troll your OWN way, hun. You're just brimming with that non-existent creativity.

You know, the level of affectionate names you use for me is actually just starting to get creepy. Plus, anyone who uses the word "dearest" sarcastically just sounds like a tired, old married man.

As I said before, love the concern. Trying to continuously deflect the blame, then b**** about my "trolling" that you COPY over and over again only makes your stale and counterfeit tactics even more pathetic.

There can only be one me, so stop trying to fill the space, kiddo.

Another deflection, now about the words I use? If you think the words "epitome" and "hypocritical" are "spending big", then you need a better vocabulary.

Says the imposter copying my styles. You love to bs yourself to no end dear? Remember, when you stop broken recording with my styles, then we can talk about who is supposedly "limited" here.

And an awful metaphor to end it; it goes well with your terrible alliteration skills.

Imposters have NO right to criticize anyone, honey bun. When you become "unique" with yours, then we can move up from the base of that ladder.

Too bad there's not a "phrase check", as you most certainly misused the phrase "bleeding heart". When you're trying to be insulting, at least make sure it makes sense.

Ditto; and make sure your "insults" aren't identical to mine. I have yet to NOT quote and rip apart ANY negligent hypocrisy on your hands here.

And I hope the "empower" thing is just a witticism, because it would be quite sad if you didn't realize "embody" is an actual word.

It is the truth. Just look at you go. I hardly needed to post to get this plagiarism of yours going.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#56RazieruPosted 1/9/2013 11:18:59 AM(edited)
I'm sorry, is your alt Endgame then?

Yet someone else that gives you a heart attack. Tell me, what do your activities outside of GameFaqs consist of?

Is this some poor admittance?

You do mean your attempts to be like me, or your "craft" you're trying to make identical to mine? Choose one or both. We'll end up with the same outcome either way.

Because I was clearly addressing him, not you. It must be all that bluster you spew starting to addle your mind. You responded to me first, not the other way around.

"Herp derp, you called me a name first. I'm going to get you back and tell mommy."

Oh, settle down already, Peanut Butter and Jelly. We're all adults here right? RIGHT?

Another poorly worded metaphor coupled with an ironic phrase. Considering I haven't been peppering my posts with common affectionate names, such as "dearest", I think we can discern the opposite is true. Self-projection rears its ugly head once again from your words.

To ramble about with incoherence. I guess pointing out trivial nonsense is another desperate and rushed measure of yours used to pad this long and exhausting novel no one will buy. Nice poetic "skills" there, bro.

I can't even fathom

Oh yes you can, and ever so emotionally. That's why you plagiarize my work to look cool, use it as some "new" material for you, and keep up with me right?

Let's not forget that you have to take the busy time out of your schedule to even read my "trolling" as you so eloquently make it seem to be just to tit for tat me back on it. Still want to believe THAT lie?

how you think that was addressed to you. You keep using it like it's a trump card, but sorry Razzy, you've got the wrong deck.

Another flat attempt at using metaphors? I guess you mean to "borrow" that from me too huh? For shame. And the darling rips on me for the same sad attempts.

I know you're desperate for my attention,

Then why am I ripping another plagiarized love letter from YOU to ME? Mirrors reflect your stained reality, dear.

but not all of my posts are addressed to you, okay? So the next time I clearly quote someone and then finish talking to them, it doesn't relate to you.

I fail to see a point here. Ah - nothing insulting or "witty" to say, or did we peter out already?

Yeah, putting a feeble one-liner after attempting to call me out for it wasn't very effective.

Sometimes, mirrors can't do the job of self-reflection. Someone has to step in.

Now here, I'll address the line to YOU. I think we're done here.

Bs yet again; but I think I'll let that linger as the SAME embarrassing lie you tried to make yourself believe. How's that sound?

And, Oops! Edited my post. I'll claim THAT stagnant line I know you'll spew the next time we dialogue.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#572wingedangelPosted 1/9/2013 12:05:02 PM
Could you guys please stop fighting? Nothing good is ever going to come of it.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#58MyProjectPosted 1/9/2013 12:13:40 PM
2wingedangel posted...
Could you guys please stop fighting? Nothing good is ever going to come of it.

I love this forum. People always find a way to fight over anything. An entertaining read.
#59KingJaggiPosted 1/9/2013 12:15:53 PM
Razieru posted...
I'm sorry, is your alt Endgame then?

Yet someone else that gives you a heart attack. Tell me, what do your activities outside of GameFaqs consist of?

Is this some poor admittance?

You do mean your attempts to be like me, or your "craft" you're trying to make identical to mine? Choose one or both. We'll end up with the same outcome either way.

Because I was clearly addressing him, not you. It must be all that bluster you spew starting to addle your mind. You responded to me first, not the other way around.

"Herp derp, you called me a name first. I'm going to get you back and tell mommy."

Oh, settle down already, Peanut Butter and Jelly. We're all adults here right? RIGHT?

Another poorly worded metaphor coupled with an ironic phrase. Considering I haven't been peppering my posts with common affectionate names, such as "dearest", I think we can discern the opposite is true. Self-projection rears its ugly head once again from your words.

To ramble about with incoherence. I guess pointing out trivial nonsense is another desperate and rushed measure of yours used to pad this long and exhausting novel no one will buy. Nice poetic "skills" there, bro.

I can't even fathom

Oh yes you can, and ever so emotionally. That's why you plagiarize my work to look cool, use it as some "new" material for you, and keep up with me right?

Let's not forget that you have to take the busy time out of your schedule to even read my "trolling" as you so eloquently make it seem to be just to tit for tat me back on it. Still want to believe THAT lie?

how you think that was addressed to you. You keep using it like it's a trump card, but sorry Razzy, you've got the wrong deck.

Another flat attempt at using metaphors? I guess you mean to "borrow" that from me too huh? For shame. And the darling rips on me for the same sad attempts.

I know you're desperate for my attention,

Then why am I ripping another plagiarized love letter from YOU to ME? Mirrors reflect your stained reality, dear.

but not all of my posts are addressed to you, okay? So the next time I clearly quote someone and then finish talking to them, it doesn't relate to you.

I fail to see a point here. Ah - nothing insulting or "witty" to say, or did we peter out already?

Yeah, putting a feeble one-liner after attempting to call me out for it wasn't very effective.

Sometimes, mirrors can't do the job of self-reflection. Someone has to step in.

Now here, I'll address the line to YOU. I think we're done here.

Bs yet again; but I think I'll let that linger as the SAME embarrassing lie you tried to make yourself believe. How's that sound?

And, Oops! Edited my post. I'll claim THAT stagnant line I know you'll spew the next time we dialogue.

WOW!!!
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#60RazieruPosted 1/9/2013 12:24:20 PM
KingJaggi posted...
WOW!!!

What can I say? Had to teach the chap how to truly be a carbon copy of me that he so desperately tries to assume.
---