R.I.P Vita...

#1GencoilPosted 1/8/2013 5:06:16 AM
Two (well sort of) new Pokémon games announced for 3DS... this can't be good for Vita.

(Not trying to troll here, I've nothing against Vita really)
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#2HaderiaPosted 1/8/2013 5:09:03 AM
The only way it would "hurt" Vita is if the person was on the fence about getting a 3DS or Vita and they were a big Pokemon fan

I doubt there's that many
#3nonexistingheroPosted 1/8/2013 5:09:47 AM
--> Tons of gamers own both handhelds
--> The Vita has way more appeal than the 3DS for quite a few gamers

Yeah, 3DS will sell like hotcakes. Sales will be superb, soar high above Vita sales. But when it comes down to it, this is just history repeating itself. The DS sold great compared to the PSP, yet the PSP was successful after a slow start. I expect the same thing will happen to the Vita. The Vita doesn't suck enough to be killed off.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#4hyjinx17Posted 1/8/2013 5:10:11 AM
what do you mean by "sort of" new pokemon games. This has been the biggest leap since Gen 1-2
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#5pikachupwnagePosted 1/8/2013 5:10:19 AM
*release in Japan*

*A shaking and crying kaz walks in and purchases all the vitas from a store while watching 3DS beating vita 1000-1*

*Kaz builds a Graveyard for the Vita out of the vita boxes*
---
I'll wrap the world in happy boobs next year- Kenichiro Takaki.
Possibly the best qoute ever.
#6marioparty17Posted 1/8/2013 5:10:33 AM
STFU troll

end thread
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#7TMW001Posted 1/8/2013 5:11:05 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
--> Tons of gamers own both handhelds
--> The Vita has way more appeal than the 3DS for quite a few gamers

Yeah, 3DS will sell like hotcakes. Sales will be superb, soar high above Vita sales. But when it comes down to it, this is just history repeating itself. The DS sold great compared to the PSP, yet the PSP was successful after a slow start. I expect the same thing will happen to the Vita. The Vita doesn't suck enough to be killed off.

Well one thing that kept the PSP going was being able to hack it once the Vita is hackable they'll pick up maybe?
#8Gencoil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:12:43 AM
hyjinx17 posted...
what do you mean by "sort of" new pokemon games. This has been the biggest leap since Gen 1-2

Well, they're just two versions, not two completely different games.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#9hyjinx17Posted 1/8/2013 5:32:04 AM
Gencoil posted...
hyjinx17 posted...

lol what? They're sequels. Ones where the ENTIRE graphical presentation has been re-done and upgraded. The overworld is now in 3rd person over the shoulder, rather than top down view and the addition of platforming. We have no idea yet wether or not there will be changes to the battle system. The battle screen has been changed as well to full 3D animated sprites and attacks.

Check your facts.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#10superjon1991Posted 1/8/2013 5:35:49 AM
hyjinx17 posted...
Gencoil posted...
hyjinx17 posted...

lol what? They're sequels. Ones where the ENTIRE graphical presentation has been re-done and upgraded. The overworld is now in 3rd person over the shoulder, rather than top down view and the addition of platforming. We have no idea yet wether or not there will be changes to the battle system. The battle screen has been changed as well to full 3D animated sprites and attacks.

Check your facts.

I think he meant it as they're two different versions of the same game therefore the sort of was referring to the number of games coming out.
---
3DS FC: 2191-8117-0202
Pokemon black: 3310 9536 6844