Fire emblem
Rune factory 1, 2, 3

Just a fraction of DS rpgs
---
Bourne Legacy in 60 seconds:
http://youtu.be/AcDIlYannYs
#52shampoowarriorPosted 1/8/2013 8:30:04 AM
talesfan215 posted...
I got a DS myself and I only like three games on it, where are the great turn based RPG's people claim the DS has?

You've been a pretty obvious fanboy for this whole topic, but I'll bite. Only original titles.

Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker
Radiant Historia
Devil Survivor
Devil Survivor 2
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Pokemon Black / White
Pokemon Back 2 / White 2
SMT. Strange Journey
The Dark Spire
Etrian Odyssey
Etrian Odyssey II
Etrian Odyssey III

Just off the top of my head. Not even mentioning the great games that are remade, not turn-based, or not even RPGs at all.

Now's the part where you choose certain games on the list to mock and disparage so we can pretend the list of good turn-based RPGs on the DS isn't as big as your list of good games on the PSP.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#53legionofpancakePosted 1/8/2013 8:33:06 AM
A handheld that has nothing to do with Pokemon to begin with is going to die because of an inevitably? Right...
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#54SakurafanboyPosted 1/8/2013 8:33:52 AM
Yes because DP stopped PSP from sell...wait, no it didn't. Sure it wasn't half as much as the DS' sales, but the PSP still had respectable sales figures.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#55NettoSaitoPosted 1/8/2013 8:52:24 AM(edited)
Ragnarok and PSO2 (which is completely free to download and play, with paid for versions having extras) say hi
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#56RetroFanGirlPosted 1/8/2013 8:54:12 AM
Haderia posted...
The only way it would "hurt" Vita is if the person was on the fence about getting a 3DS or Vita and they were a big Pokemon fan

I doubt there's that many

I think this is the first time Vitassurance is actually appropriate.
---
Hi.
#57talesfan215Posted 1/8/2013 9:20:27 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
talesfan215 posted...
I got a DS myself and I only like three games on it, where are the great turn based RPG's people claim the DS has?

You've been a pretty obvious fanboy for this whole topic, but I'll bite. Only original titles.

Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker
Radiant Historia
Devil Survivor
Devil Survivor 2
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Pokemon Black / White
Pokemon Back 2 / White 2
SMT. Strange Journey
The Dark Spire
Etrian Odyssey
Etrian Odyssey II
Etrian Odyssey III

Just off the top of my head. Not even mentioning the great games that are remade, not turn-based, or not even RPGs at all.

Now's the part where you choose certain games on the list to mock and disparage so we can pretend the list of good turn-based RPGs on the DS isn't as big as your list of good games on the PSP.

How have I been a fanboy? I don't even have a Vita but own a 3DS.

FF is boring to be honest.

Might check out Etrian Odyssey though.
#58Retroxgamer0Posted 1/8/2013 9:21:55 AM
pokemon is good for 3ds but that doesnt effect the quality of the vita or its games in any way.