Would people shut the hell up about shutting the hell up about Pokemon already!!

#1IHeartMetroidPosted 1/8/2013 6:28:45 AM
I'm dying for a new Zelda game myself and I get sick of all the topics, but you don't see me making 500,000 topics a day about how I'm sick of the topics! Face the facts, they've come out with a real Pokemon this gen and people LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT. Same goes for Zelda. These days Nintendo's so blind to what the fans want anyway, so it's great when they do something we want! Why get irritated when they do something people like? If by some odd chance they do come out with either game, it'll probably be satisfying to longtime fans- and if you don't want to read people writing about it, then just don't click the topics!
#2pikachupwnagePosted 1/8/2013 6:30:11 AM
A parody topic....now some someone parody this parody so we can have parodyception....

A parody within a parody....we have to go deeper!
---
Pokemon generation six! All abroad the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#3toadiemanPosted 1/8/2013 6:32:15 AM
So they've run out of colors and gems. They've resorted to just letters now to name the games.
---
PSN: toadieman
#4IHeartMetroid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:37:49 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
A parody topic....now some someone parody this parody so we can have parodyception....

A parody within a parody....we have to go deeper!

Parody? Perish the thought!

This topic is serious!

http://tinyurl.com/TotallySeriously serious!
#5QlJGamerPosted 1/8/2013 7:06:24 AM
OMG POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not going to lie I am excited
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#6CosmBPosted 1/10/2013 3:12:47 AM
LOL
---
:)
#7Chykka_BlackPosted 1/10/2013 3:26:22 AM
toadieman posted...
So they've run out of colors and gems. They've resorted to just letters now to name the games.

There's far more than 4 colors and 5 gems, just saying. That's like saying Zelda is out of instruments to name important items
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#8AllFictionPosted 1/10/2013 4:57:22 AM
Would people shut the hell up about shutting the hell up...

yo dawg....!
#9FefnirOmega13Posted 1/10/2013 5:11:29 AM
Chykka_Black posted...
toadieman posted...

There's far more than 4 colors and 5 gems, just saying. That's like saying Zelda is out of instruments to name important items

i'm waiting for the lute edition of zelda

or the harmonica
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#10DeathSnipe777Posted 1/10/2013 6:53:30 AM(edited)

Or they could be using X, Y and (possibly) Z to refer to a 3D plane. Or perhaps they're going with a chromosome/DNA thing.

I don't understand the "running out of colors" argument. They are the blandest and most uninspired of arguments. I mean, at least the "New Pokemon suck" argument has a tiny shed of credibility because it's just an opinion, but what you're saying is that Gamefreak doesn't know more colors and gems than they've given us.

If you were sarcastic, forget this post. It wasn't aimed entirely at you anyway, but to the argument as a whole lol.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu