It looks like PS Vita is yet again to lose this year thanks to Pokemon X/Y.

#11Lord_FroodPosted 1/8/2013 12:32:36 PM
Remember how PSP got canned and Sony lost millions after Diamond and Pearl came out?

Yeah, I don't either.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#12Genericgamer667Posted 1/8/2013 12:35:57 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
Remember how PSP got canned and Sony lost millions after Diamond and Pearl came out?

Yeah, I don't either.

Sony wasn't in as much trouble as they are now
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#13TiamatKillerPosted 1/8/2013 12:36:18 PM
I'll say it again: Sony is trying to market a handheld device as a portable console.

Nintendo is marketing their handheld device as a handheld device.

I don't know how Sony continues to screw up when Nintendo clearly shows them how to handle handhelds, but they need to let go of their pride and start changing things.

For one thing, forget the price drop on the Vita itself, do something about the stupid memory cards.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#14Lord_FroodPosted 1/8/2013 12:51:44 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
Lord_Frood posted...

Yeah, I don't either.

Sony wasn't in as much trouble as they are now

That is true!
But I still think they'll be fine. I just bought a PS3 and I plan to get a Vita by the end of the summer. I am single handedly saving Sony, hahaha! In all seriousness though, P4G will probably continue to sell like crazy until whatever next big title it is that gets announced. FFX needs to be out now for their sake. Hell, a FFVII remake would bring in millions.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#15Freelance_WolfPosted 1/8/2013 1:12:06 PM
It's a good thing I don't care a whit about Pokémon anymore. I'll continue to play games on my Vita, thanks.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#16BuretsuPosted 1/8/2013 1:12:56 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
It's a good thing I don't care a whit about Pokémon anymore. I'll continue to play games on my Vita, thanks.

It's a good thing I already played Persona 4 back on PS2. I'll continue to play games on my 3DS, thanks.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#17Freelance_WolfPosted 1/8/2013 1:36:24 PM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...

It's a good thing I already played Persona 4 back on PS2. I'll continue to play games on my 3DS, thanks.

What was the point of this reply to me?? Why do you assume I bought a Vita for P4? This doesn't make any sense at all, especially when I also don't care one whit about the Persona series.

Also, I have a 3DS and I play games on it too in addition to my Vita. I don't need Pokémon to have fun on my 3DS.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."