Smash Bros MOBA?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Smash Bros MOBA?

User Info: Y S

Y S
4 years ago#1
Think DOTA2 / LOL / Awesomenauts / Bloodline Champions with characters that have been on Nintendo platforms, and you can easily control the characters with d-pad / stick or touch screen? and be cross-buy/ cross-play with 3DS/Wii U etc,, would be a Digital game I guess, could be interesting.

Would be a little more simplified like Awesomenauts or Bloodline Champions, rather than DOTA2/ LOL, would probably be 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, options and have to have fast matchmaking system plus offline mode with bots ofc.

I guess they could make it F2P and charge for DLC or characters, skins and soundtracks.

User Info: Geno

Geno
4 years ago#2
DOTA2 and LOL aren't complicated games. Why else do you think they're popular?

On topic, though, nah. Pass.
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853

User Info: Y S

Y S
4 years ago#3
Geno posted...
DOTA2 and LOL aren't complicated games. Why else do you think they're popular?

On topic, though, nah. Pass.

By complicated, I mean long strategic games, nobody wants to play a 45 min online game on a handheld.

User Info: third_eye_zero0

third_eye_zero0
4 years ago#4
There are very few genres Mario hasn't entered yet. A smash bros moba could be absolutely fantastic if done right. Balance would be a huge issue though. Usually is with nintendo
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Smash Bros MOBA?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived