thinking of getting a 3dsxl cause of all the good games this year

#1CAPSARPosted 1/8/2013 1:45:58 PM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Castlevania
Pokemon Y

hopefully Luigi's Mansion.

Just not sure do I want to buy a new one or get a used one off of amazon. I also can't wait to transfer my current content over and re-experience the games with the bigger screen. Especially Zelda.
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 1/8/2013 1:49:04 PM(edited)
considering 3DS is mostly owned by kids id recommend you buy it new, unless you really dont take care of your stuff. go for the blue XL mario kart edition, because Mario Kart 7 is great.

if you want a good case and money is no object to you, check out this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZOF2aA7zjXM

if it is, then go with a cheaper hori or a dsi case even works fairly well.
#3CAPSAR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:53:08 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
considering 3DS is mostly owned by kids id recommend you buy it new, unless you really dont take care of your stuff. go for the blue XL mario kart edition, because Mario Kart 7 is great.

if you want a good case and money is no object to you, check out this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZOF2aA7zjXM

if it is, then go with a cheaper hori or a dsi case even works fairly well.

already got Mario Kart 7. It's one of my digital games. I currently have an ambassador 3ds with about 6 digital games on there. Much easier than having to truck around the carts especially if I get a craving for one game.
#4yankee6903Posted 1/8/2013 1:53:41 PM
IMO

NEVER buy consoles used. You can find deals or sell stuff to make up for that slight difference.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#5CAPSAR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:55:48 PM
yankee6903 posted...
IMO

NEVER buy consoles used. You can find deals or sell stuff to make up for that slight difference.

Well that's how I've twice ended up with an ambassador 3ds. so I have no problem buying a used game system.
#6yankee6903Posted 1/8/2013 1:58:04 PM
CAPSAR posted...
yankee6903 posted...
IMO

Well that's how I've twice ended up with an ambassador 3ds. so I have no problem buying a used game system.

Thats different...you dont have an option if you want something thats not in production.

As earlier poster said there are kid owners which means dirt, boogers, bathroom, etc.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative