Am I the only one dissapointed by X & Y graphics.

#1omniryuPosted 1/8/2013 3:01:24 PM
With the 3DS being better than the Wii. I was expecting then to literally transfer all the Pokémon Battle Revolution asset and made more Pokémon..... Why?
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2RazieruPosted 1/8/2013 3:05:32 PM
You too? I thought I was the only one who noticed their primitive state. I reckon Colosseum and XD looked eons better, and the Game Cube is what - two gens behind the 3DS?!

For shame. I guess they will still have wet dreams over that, along with the inability to move in all eight directions still too. Got to love Braviary's and Sawsbuck's long lost family members gracing the covers of X and Y too. Oh, the creativity.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#3malfionPosted 1/8/2013 3:06:15 PM
The only thing I'm disappointed by is that the battle animations won't be the Pokemon actually moving and attacking each other and it's still the sort of stock effects we've seen already.
---
http://i.imgflip.com/5mil.gif
#4Catcher_FreemanPosted 1/8/2013 3:07:22 PM
Pokemon Battle Revolution's visuals are far worse than what we've seen from X & Y.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8Ri7C.jpg - Viridi is best goddess.
#5RazieruPosted 1/8/2013 3:10:44 PM
malfion posted...
The only thing I'm disappointed by is that the battle animations won't be the Pokemon actually moving and attacking each other and it's still the sort of stock effects we've seen already.

^ That proves their rushed state, and why for once, an international release is upon you all. It's not like they ever take the time to do anything ground breaking in Pokemon ever more. It is Nintendo's and Gamefreak's most milked baby.

Catcher_Freeman posted...
Pokemon Battle Revolution's visuals are far worse than what we've seen from X & Y.

Here we goes again with more 3DS glory boy gibberish. Dude, the games aren't even out yet, so kill the unnecessary defense force crap.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#6DarkKirby2500Posted 1/8/2013 3:11:04 PM
malfion posted...

Hey, at least when Pokemon use physical attacks now, they are dragged over the opposing Pokemon, instead of seeing them swing their arm on their side, the screen cutting to the other Pokemon, and seeing them hit.

On another note, I was kind of hoping the game would try to emulate the anime in the overworld with full sized characters, rather then still have chibi characters.

Also, I would prefer the camera stayed in front of you and behind your Pokemon in battle, instead of flying everywhere like it does in stadium games, makes it feel like you are watching the battle on TV rather then actually being in the battle.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#7AnclationPosted 1/8/2013 3:12:00 PM
Shouldn't be too surprising, just compare the graphics of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire with those of Golden Sun (another GBA game) and you'll see that graphics hardly seem to be the first priority when it comes to the main Pokemon games. At least the battle scenes look really nice.
#8DeathSnipe777Posted 1/8/2013 3:12:25 PM
I like the graphics.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#9omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 3:13:23 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...

Have you played battle revolution?
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#10surferguy7Posted 1/8/2013 3:13:53 PM
Battles look gorgeous, but I feel as if they should just fix the overworld sprites a bit.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.