Possible for the 3DS to receive another price drop near Pokemon X/Y's release?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Possible for the 3DS to receive another price drop near Pokemon X/Y's release?
3 years ago#1
I could honestly see it happen, since we all know Pokemon sells like gangbusters i think it wouldn't be out of the question for Nintendo to bring more sales potential for the 3DS since it needs it the most worldwide and in the West. A price drop (that isn't a limited retail deal) with Pokemon X/Y deals would do WONDERS really.

Anyone agree?
3 years ago#2
I'm just happy that they finally released a main Pokemon title for the 3DS. Maybe now I'll get some freaking StreetPasses!!!
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
3 years ago#3
No, no price drop until next model IMO...maybe mid late 2014. No reason if they are sellign crazy and will do so when P comes out.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
3 years ago#4
yankee6903 posted...
No, no price drop until next model IMO...maybe mid late 2014. No reason if they are sellign crazy and will do so when P comes out.

In Japan sure, but the the West is another story.
3 years ago#5
With the rapid rate of paper money devaluation happening in the west due to high inflation, it is more likely we see consumer electronic price increases in the future.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Possible for the 3DS to receive another price drop near Pokemon X/Y's release?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived