What Would You Like To See In Pokemon X and Y?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What Would You Like To See In Pokemon X and Y?
3 years ago#21
I like how B/W 2 had a "SMT vibe" with the separated groups representing different things thing going on. Perhaps they can expand upon it and have alternate paths in the story.

Stuff I want (related and unrelated):

-Help the 'evil' team (have them not be 'evil' this time).

-Battle Gym Leaders in whatever order you please.

-Choose your starter from more than three Pokemon.

-Have natures determine appearance/animation (3DS game could fit 8 GB; do it GF).

-Ability to check IVs and EVs in-game.

-Have the Pokedex preloaded with entries and usable in battle (they only fill when defeating a Pokemon however, and legendaries aren't in there). Your mission with it is to use it to catch all Pokemon and fill the entries of the legendary Pokemon of the region.

-Have each Pokemon have a 'sub' ability. This is the Pokemon's true ability, and overrides when HP is 25% or less.

-Stat Overhaul for every Pokemon.

-Evolutions for Pokemon like Stantler, Luvdisc, etc.

-Ability to save more than one battle (we need to be able to save at least 10), and upload them to a website where we can see them under your Nintendo ID name.

-Female Leader for the evil team, or be like Gen 3 and have two teams. One needs to have a female leader though. Seriously.

-Multiple saves. Already mentioned, but we need this.

Reposting from a different topic.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i.imgur.com/cw8ao.jpg
3 years ago#22
Stefan1277 posted...
Character customization sounds nice, but I want more pokemon variety, not just 150 the first way around, I want lots to choose from.

Well black 2 had 300 in the regional dex. Did you get black 2?
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
3 years ago#23
Multiple pkmn trainers at lv.80+ you can battle.

Regigigas w/o slowstart.
School days are back.
3 years ago#24
Secret bases
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:40 or Kirby:54 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
3 years ago#25
Incorporate the trading game card into it so you can also play the TCG as a fun side quest.
3 years ago#26
* No hacking
* Slightly dumbed down stat increases.....please >.>
* Tournament Elite Four :D.
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
3 years ago#27
Clutch716 posted...
Incorporate the trading game card into it so you can also play the TCG as a fun side quest.

Never thought about this before, but that would be amazing. Too bad it would do better as a stand alone title. (more money for Nintendo)

Looking at the trailer, it may have a adjustable camera, some of those angles were awkward...

And I would love for custom characters to be in this game.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
3 years ago#28
Flamingcow99 posted...
Secret bases
3 years ago#29
-Pokemon following you out of battle

-Ways to legitimately acquire every Pokemon without cheating. Nobody gives a damn if ubers are rare or not; it doesn't make them special, just obnoxious.

-Ways to acquire benefits such as Dream World ability Pokemon without having to do weird internet crap.

-Staying the Master when you beat the Elite Four. enabling you to accept challengers trying to dethrone you, and participate in Master Tournaments while you're the current Master.
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
3 years ago#30
I would love to see a dark type gym. We have had dark type elite four trainers in the past but never a dark type gym leader.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What Would You Like To See In Pokemon X and Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived