What Would You Like To See In Pokemon X and Y?

#21Nickcool1996Posted 1/9/2013 6:40:55 PM
I like how B/W 2 had a "SMT vibe" with the separated groups representing different things thing going on. Perhaps they can expand upon it and have alternate paths in the story.

Stuff I want (related and unrelated):

-Help the 'evil' team (have them not be 'evil' this time).

-Battle Gym Leaders in whatever order you please.

-Choose your starter from more than three Pokemon.

-Have natures determine appearance/animation (3DS game could fit 8 GB; do it GF).

-Ability to check IVs and EVs in-game.

-Have the Pokedex preloaded with entries and usable in battle (they only fill when defeating a Pokemon however, and legendaries aren't in there). Your mission with it is to use it to catch all Pokemon and fill the entries of the legendary Pokemon of the region.

-Have each Pokemon have a 'sub' ability. This is the Pokemon's true ability, and overrides when HP is 25% or less.

-Stat Overhaul for every Pokemon.

-Evolutions for Pokemon like Stantler, Luvdisc, etc.

-Ability to save more than one battle (we need to be able to save at least 10), and upload them to a website where we can see them under your Nintendo ID name.

-Female Leader for the evil team, or be like Gen 3 and have two teams. One needs to have a female leader though. Seriously.

-Multiple saves. Already mentioned, but we need this.

Reposting from a different topic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i.imgur.com/cw8ao.jpg
#22pikachupwnagePosted 1/9/2013 6:41:50 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
Character customization sounds nice, but I want more pokemon variety, not just 150 the first way around, I want lots to choose from.

Well black 2 had 300 in the regional dex. Did you get black 2?
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#23king_darksPosted 1/9/2013 6:42:39 PM
Multiple pkmn trainers at lv.80+ you can battle.

Regigigas w/o slowstart.
---
School days are back.
#24Flamingcow99Posted 1/9/2013 6:46:55 PM
Secret bases
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:40 or Kirby:54 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
#25Clutch716Posted 1/9/2013 6:56:55 PM
Incorporate the trading game card into it so you can also play the TCG as a fun side quest.
#26Darkstorm16Posted 1/9/2013 6:59:22 PM
* No hacking
* Slightly dumbed down stat increases.....please >.>
* Tournament Elite Four :D.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#27PendragoonPosted 1/9/2013 7:00:20 PM
Clutch716 posted...
Incorporate the trading game card into it so you can also play the TCG as a fun side quest.

Never thought about this before, but that would be amazing. Too bad it would do better as a stand alone title. (more money for Nintendo)

Looking at the trailer, it may have a adjustable camera, some of those angles were awkward...

And I would love for custom characters to be in this game.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#28ItemBreakPosted 1/9/2013 7:16:32 PM
Flamingcow99 posted...
Secret bases
#29SpacePirateKhanPosted 1/9/2013 7:46:11 PM(edited)
-Pokemon following you out of battle

-Ways to legitimately acquire every Pokemon without cheating. Nobody gives a damn if ubers are rare or not; it doesn't make them special, just obnoxious.

-Ways to acquire benefits such as Dream World ability Pokemon without having to do weird internet crap.

-Staying the Master when you beat the Elite Four. enabling you to accept challengers trying to dethrone you, and participate in Master Tournaments while you're the current Master.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#30thirdsagePosted 1/9/2013 8:18:06 PM
I would love to see a dark type gym. We have had dark type elite four trainers in the past but never a dark type gym leader.