What Would You Like To See In Pokemon X and Y?

#51SMASHKING84Posted 1/9/2013 11:26:27 PM
And @Smashking about the shiny thing. Stop playing pokemon. no you need to (bolded part explains why)

Make shinies an actual achievement again.
you know what you wouldn't glorify catching shinies if nintendo programed all pokemon to not ever be shiny. in fact that's what you would diserve for praising luck based events.
Maybe you should experience getting hit with a fire blast 5 consequitive times too.

And tbh for the first time ever I would say get rid of backwards compatable trading. From the looks of it this game has pokes from other regions anyway. Restart the Pokemon meta and get rid of dreamworld. Make it a personal challange again to train your own pokemon and battle each other. Dreamworld is the worst thing to ever happen to pokemon. And EV's I can understand and deal with and natures too. But IV's aren't needed except for Hidden Power. Just makes it an annoying addition to finding "perfect pokemon" which shouldn't exist.

you do that s*** and the ONLY people playing pokemon will you and kids that don't even train pokemon,because all the serious meta players will be playing on pokemon online instead,because nintendo obviously would've proven it doesn't care about veterans.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#52Transdude(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:37:38 PM
Kamex posted...
Transdude posted...
You remember that joke from a while back where a person traded a Chimchar for a Bidoof

No, I don't. Tell me.

What happened was that a person was asking why his traded Bidoof was ingoring his commands. He said that he traded it for his Chimchar. Here is the topic:
http://www.gamespot.com/pokemon-diamond-version/forum/my-pokemon-wont-obey-my-command-44478282/
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#53longlivemegamanPosted 1/9/2013 11:55:30 PM
Mewtwo shooting a Shadow Ball at a Pikachu in 3D...
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
#54ShindoKokoroPosted 1/10/2013 12:32:47 AM
Fighting/Dragon type.
---
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
#55HarvmoonmaniacPosted 1/10/2013 12:33:23 AM
LIGHT TYPE!!!!!
---
I'm a fan of using "..." on message boards...
#56ValzacardXPosted 1/10/2013 12:39:51 AM
One of the things I would like to see would be character customization.

Really this, anything else is icing on the cake by Pokemon standards. Everything else I could really want to happen on Wii U version, with all the regions, your own house/base/boat ect(better than the underground thing lol) and some co op missions to mimic some things from the show(Take a buddy to take out a Team Rocket base).
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#57CuriumPosted 1/10/2013 1:13:12 AM
VideoGamer1990 posted...
Kamex posted...
Better filters for GTS.

Like, say, a filter to block all traders demanding a legendary pokemon.

Either that or bloody make it so that unreasonable trades like asking for a Level 100 Darkrai for a Lv.5 Plusle is impossible. Was always tired of trying to find a common pokemon on the GTS only to learn you can only get that one if you have a Lv100 pokemon.

I have to throw in another vote for this. I don't mind the absurd trades as much (since I rarely am looking for more common ones anyway, but I can see why it would bother you), my problem is flat impossible trades. Every time I do a search at least 5 of the 7 results are asking for a lvl 9 or under Zekrom or Reshiram, which as far as I can tell do not exist without hacking.

What is "reasonable" can vary some from person to person (the lvl 5 plusle for a lvl 100 is more extreme then most, but all it takes is one for the trade to happen), but trades that are incapable of happening should definitly be banned.
#58JSusiePosted 1/10/2013 1:16:06 AM
Removal of the medal system.
---
Currently playing: Nobody cares.
PC Specs: Nobody cares.
#59Bancario51Posted 1/10/2013 1:26:58 AM
maybe a poking/touching interactive game where you can stroke and pet your pokemon
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#60SMASHKING84Posted 1/10/2013 1:46:07 AM
Bancario51 posted...
maybe a poking/touching interactive game where you can stroke and pet your pokemon

Yes that'd by cool that way,i don't have to buy nintendogs to have a pet sim
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.