I still don't understand why nintendo doesn't just release 1 complete pkmn game.

#21Mariofan15Posted 1/8/2013 8:31:43 PM
Mariofan how can you even entertain the thought of telling me to do some research when you prove through this topic that you don't know what the hell you are talking about? Nintendo knows better then anyone how to not mess with a formula. Worst comes to worst nintendo loses gamefreak and develops the games themselves with little loss as the formula is tried and is a legacy at this point and gamefreak knows that losing access to such a viable franchise is borderline company suicide. I don't see how you can even argue otherwise unless you're just trolling at this point.

Because I know what I'm talking about more then you do. Gamefreak makes the games. Nintendo doesnt. Get over the fact your wrong.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#22king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:35:34 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan how can you even entertain the thought of telling me to do some research when you prove through this topic that you don't know what the hell you are talking about? Nintendo knows better then anyone how to not mess with a formula. Worst comes to worst nintendo loses gamefreak and develops the games themselves with little loss as the formula is tried and is a legacy at this point and gamefreak knows that losing access to such a viable franchise is borderline company suicide. I don't see how you can even argue otherwise unless you're just trolling at this point.

Because I know what I'm talking about more then you do. Gamefreak makes the games. Nintendo doesnt. Get over the fact your wrong.

Ignore list. Now.
---
School days are back.
#23Mariofan15Posted 1/8/2013 8:37:41 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Ignore list. Now.

Yes. Ignore me because I'm right and your wrong. I hope you grow up someday,little boy.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924