What if X/Y were able to interact with digital titles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What if X/Y were able to interact with digital titles?

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
4 years ago#1
I wonder if this is possible. Want pokemon from your (hopefully) Red/Blue/Yellow, Gold/Silver/Crystal VC games? I'd like to see it happen. And if they add GBA VC this year, then add Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald to the bunch.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
4 years ago#2
That would be the incredible.

User Info: XRay2984

XRay2984
4 years ago#3
Won't happen, but agreed that it'd be awesome.
"A woman is like an... artichoke. You must do a bit of work before you can get to her heart."
~Inspector Jacques Clouseau

User Info: MerisYaki

MerisYaki
4 years ago#4
Only possible with Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby. That is when Natures, and IVs started.

User Info: Linkfan135

Linkfan135
4 years ago#5
Here's hoping to Pokemon Box!
You talking about Kony? I feel bad for you son.
He snatched 99 kids and your poster saved none.

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
4 years ago#6
Only way that would happen for gens 1 and 2 is if they ported it over with updated battle stats instead of them being VC titles. Or if new stats were randomly generated.
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291

User Info: XmortalX

XmortalX
4 years ago#7
Pokemon Radar interact with retail B2&W2 DS's Games. An trade system between Pokemon X and Pokemon Y will be nice.

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver
4 years ago#8
Well if they made X/Y so that it could interact with older ds pokemon titles that were inserted into the 3ds, it could be interesting. Of course you'd have to have downloaded X/Y rather then bought a hard copy of the game. And hopefully, if you've say downloaded X or Y, you'd be able to also interact with a hard copies of Y or X or downloaded version of Y or X.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What if X/Y were able to interact with digital titles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived