The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Will Nintendo release any unannounced 3DS games this year?

#1Magikoopa21Posted 1/8/2013 10:41:35 PM
I'm starting to worry that Nintendo will just spread out the already announced titles (Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Mystery Dungeon, and X/Y) throughout the year and then we won't get any more games in 2013 from them. I mean those are pretty games, and there will be some good 3rd party ones coming too, but it would be a little disappointing considering most of those games should have come out already if not very soon. I wonder if anything they announce at E3 will be released this year or in 2014. What do you guys think?
#2BuretsuPosted 1/8/2013 10:42:55 PM
How could we know? They're unannounced.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3Magikoopa21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:45:18 PM
Buretsu posted...

I'm asking what you think. Not a definitive answer.
#4pariah164Posted 1/8/2013 10:46:17 PM
Buretsu posted...

---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#5DarkLink346Posted 1/8/2013 10:52:09 PM
They're already releasing a previously unannounced game this year: Pokemon X/Y. Why not another?
---
Use the damn search button!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
#6X_ULTIMA_XPosted 1/8/2013 10:54:45 PM
Zelda announced at e3 for 3ds and released in late november/early december
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#7Gogo726Posted 1/8/2013 10:55:10 PM
What's the point of releasing unannounced games? How are you going to tell people about the game if you don't announce it? I'm hoping for more surprises especially at e3.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#8CronoDynePosted 1/8/2013 11:02:42 PM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Zelda announced at e3 for 3ds and released in late november/early december

Most likely.

That and New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe and New Super Mario Bros. Wii Mii.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#9HugsAllAroundPosted 1/8/2013 11:44:28 PM
I'm sure there will be at least 1 more big name this year that hasn't been announced yet. I'm thinking Zelda or Metroid is due for a handheld release.
#10Fr33zPosted 1/8/2013 11:55:54 PM
Nintendo usually has one semi-big announcement before E3 and Nintendo Directs have been coming in waves lately so we'll be sure to get more info on unannounced games soon. I feel Nintendo is waiting it out to get more information on Sony and Microsofts next gen systems that way they can lay all their AAA titles onto the table to try and take away some of their steam.
---
NNID: Illuminatis