every nintendo handheld starting with gameboy has pokemon at #1 except

#1NinjaGamer_23Posted 1/9/2013 2:51:02 AM
The gameboy advance.

This is insane. the new pokemon X and Y and it already jumped to #1.

LOL I like pokemon too but ocme on!!!!
#2Starwars4JPosted 1/9/2013 4:45:15 AM
What did you expect? RSE were by far the least favorite games of the fanbase and are generally considered the black sheep entries.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3Mewtwo64Posted 1/9/2013 4:55:03 AM
Starwars4J posted...
What did you expect? RSE were by far the least favorite games of the fanbase and are generally considered the black sheep entries.

That's not true.

When you consider the buildup plus the fact Gen III marked the first time we got remakes in addition to the Third Wheel (Fire Red and Leaf Green) AND compatability with Gen IV it all three games plus FR/LG were sought after even more so when DPPt were released. due to the cross-gen involved.

Also you're forgetting RSE marked the first time you get version-exclusive Legendaries (Latios and Groudon in Ruby and Latias and Kyogre in Sapphire), which was continued in Gens IV, V and presumably VI.

RSE introduced so much now considered standard so don't be quick to write off RSE like that.
---
Bookmark this link if you wanna add me in a game:
http://sereneadventure.wordpress.com/
#4AnclationPosted 1/9/2013 5:31:45 AM
Zelda II introduced plenty of elements that became standard in the following Zelda games, that didn't prevent it from becoming the black sheep of the franchise. Gen III certainly used to be considered Pokemon's black sheep, though maybe things have changed in recent years (sorta like how Majora's Mask has risen in popularity).
#5FlaidPosted 1/9/2013 9:25:05 AM
Mewtwo64 posted...
Starwars4J posted...

That's not true.

When you consider the buildup plus the fact Gen III marked the first time we got remakes in addition to the Third Wheel (Fire Red and Leaf Green) AND compatability with Gen IV it all three games plus FR/LG were sought after even more so when DPPt were released. due to the cross-gen involved.

Also you're forgetting RSE marked the first time you get version-exclusive Legendaries (Latios and Groudon in Ruby and Latias and Kyogre in Sapphire), which was continued in Gens IV, V and presumably VI.

RSE introduced so much now considered standard so don't be quick to write off RSE like that.

There's no denying they were influential and introduced a lot of things, but there's also no denying that RSE were the least popular games of the series.
---
Can Pokerus be transferred to other pokemon from breeding? -chris20102010
No, Pokerus is not an STD - montyalbo123
#6Vexu192Posted 1/9/2013 9:31:26 AM
I like every single gen, except Gen 3. I NEVER got into those games. I fully agree they are the black sheep of the series.
#7Phantom_NookPosted 1/9/2013 9:33:19 AM
What? R/S were the best selling games on the GBA.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442