[JPN] eShop | Jan 9th 2013 | Metal Max hits the VC and new Demo!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. [JPN] eShop | Jan 9th 2013 | Metal Max hits the VC and new Demo!
2 years ago#1
I know it's a bit late, but here's this week's releases.

This Week
Metal Max [FC VC]
Pinball: 66-hiki no Wani Daikoushin (Eng: Revenge of the 'Gator) [GB VC]
Chibi Debi [DEMO] | 347 Blocks | ?? Plays

Next Week
City Connection [FC VC]
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
(edited by Nekoakuma)
2 years ago#2
Yo man can u update for american eshop too? Since, unless this site has an awesome translator, this is a western site after all?
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
2 years ago#3
I see no reason why I should. There are other posters who cover the NA and EU eShop releases.
And so what if it is a "western site"? There are other users who have a JPN 3DS.
---
2 years ago#4
PokeMaster posted...
I see no reason why I should. There are other posters who cover the NA and EU eShop releases.
And so what if it is a "western site"? There are other users who have a JPN 3DS.

Dont get me wrong man, no offense meant, i was genuinely asking.... i never see westerners update like the jpn eshop is updated so i figured. I'd ask since its a western site if u could do others too. Dont take it the wrong way
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
2 years ago#5
No worries. Sorry if I came off strong, I've had a few of those posts and PM's before. Plus alcohol and a late night lol.

Usually there is a NA release once a week, not for who does that.
As for EU, I've seen some but not sure if there is a dedicated poster for that.

If I had a NA or EU 3DS I would probably post the eShop releases as well. The JPN eShop usually updates at 10AM on the dot, so it makes things easier to check straight from the 3DS as the website for it doesn't update for a few hours later. And from what I hear, NA doesn't tell you in advance (or, by that much in advance) about what's coming out.
---
2 years ago#6
I hope we will get City Connection too. Great Game.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. [JPN] eShop | Jan 9th 2013 | Metal Max hits the VC and new Demo!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived