Physical games instead of digital

#11NeonYoshi11Posted 1/9/2013 11:48:33 AM
that is only when you buy the bundle I think. It comes with a digital download game that you can download anytime.
#12yankee6903Posted 1/9/2013 11:52:46 AM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
that is only when you buy the bundle I think. It comes with a digital download game that you can download anytime.

No, it comes with the PS3 game and in some cases a code (still free). Plenty of PS3 folk were trading/selling their VIta codes on here and ebay since they didnt have a Vita.

Also I bought sound shapes and RCR for my Vita and I can play it on my PS3.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#13xellos667Posted 1/9/2013 12:11:04 PM
Let me tell you that if Nintendo does that, no matter what they're doing with the cross platform thing, many people will jsut buy the physical game, use the code, bring back the game the same day and try to get a full (if not almost full) refund. Even me can see that it would be a stupid move to do for Nintendo. And even Sony, when they where giving PSN code inside a box (like Patapon for exemple), you were not getting the full physical game, only the box and a code. So I don't think Nintendo will ever do that, and it doesn't make them all EVIL just because they don't.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#14yankee6903Posted 1/9/2013 12:15:28 PM
xellos667 posted...
Let me tell you that if Nintendo does that, no matter what they're doing with the cross platform thing, many people will jsut buy the physical game, use the code, bring back the game the same day and try to get a full (if not almost full) refund. Even me can see that it would be a stupid move to do for Nintendo. And even Sony, when they where giving PSN code inside a box (like Patapon for exemple), you were not getting the full physical game, only the box and a code. So I don't think Nintendo will ever do that, and it doesn't make them all EVIL just because they don't.

Well what PS does it cross platform. You dont get a digital and phyisical for the same console. But as I mentioned some people exploited by keeping the PS3 version and selling the Vita code.

It is kinda cool to play a game like sound shapes or Battle Royale on your PS3, save it, then pick it back up on a handheld.
---
#15aamotPosted 1/9/2013 12:20:55 PM
Nintendo is still pushing NES, 1980s arcade, and Game&Watch games for far more than they're worth now. So I wouldn't expect free games like that.

But if you buy a digital Nintendo first party title at full price you get a free 1980 arcade version of Donkey Kong that can be played on 1 3DS!!
---
chrisAAMO | 2938_5923_5833
#16yankee6903Posted 1/9/2013 12:22:57 PM
aamot posted...
Nintendo is still pushing NES, 1980s arcade, and Game&Watch games for far more than they're worth now. So I wouldn't expect free games like that.

But if you buy a digital Nintendo first party title at full price you get a free 1980 arcade version of Donkey Kong that can be played on 1 3DS!!

Eh they all do it. PS1 games are still overpriced and some PSP games go for 40 still.

I also just choked down purchasing EDF for my Vita at DD only for 40. Gross
---