Question about Gamestop and their cases...

#1Darkstorm16Posted 1/9/2013 2:10:30 PM
I'm tired of getting Used games at Gamestop but never getting cases for them so my question is, can I ask for some from them? I don't care if they are blank. The only reason I get used is because it's cheaper sometimes than buying new.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#2NettoSaitoPosted 1/9/2013 2:12:09 PM
Well, if they have the case they'll give it to you, but if not they'll normally give you one of them blank ones. Still if for some reason they don't, you could always ask them.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#3Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:12:51 PM
Last time I got "Drawn to Life" used....they put it in a case....for a PS2 game O.o
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#4pomebearPosted 1/9/2013 2:19:59 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
Last time I got "Drawn to Life" used....they put it in a case....for a PS2 game O.o

Happened the me the last time I got a used DS game and I thought that was really strange. But I guess it's a way for them to "save" money.
#5viperstrike07Posted 1/9/2013 4:39:49 PM
one time I was just looking around and didn't buy anything. as I was leaving I asked if they sold blank cases. the guy asked what I wanted and just gave me the two blanks I asked for

worked much better than buying them online from nintendo