Not impressed with what Nintendo is doing with their difital store

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Not impressed with what Nintendo is doing with their difital store
3 years ago#1
I have to say im not impressed with the way Nintendo is not putting their retail titles on sale. I understand they can do what they want I have seen countless complaints about how retail versions arecheaper and have rsell value so its not just me. Sowhile thestarfox andzelda ports look good, $39.99 for two 2-gen old ports is just plain stupid to me. I won't spend that.

I wont buy it, and thousands more won't as well. $9.99 would be about what it's worth from my perspective. I will hold out for a sale, but I can tell you this alot more people are pirating it than paying $40.00 and thats the sad truth. Or they useN64 roms. Would it kill them to cut the consumer a break on the title.
3 years ago#2
Lol.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
3 years ago#3
Lol I got you didnt I? This wasa spinoff from a post I saw on TA by a user named dorfdad:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=125758&page=55

Imagine if Nintendo had a similar fanbase to iOS users and you had to put up with such topics or messages everyday from whiney kids.
3 years ago#4
Lol I got you didnt I? This wasa spinoff from a post I saw on TA by a user named dorfdad:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=125758&page=55

Imagine if Nintendo had a similar fanbase to iOS users and you had to put up with such topics or messages everyday from whiney kids.

I actually posted Lol to make fun of you. I actually didnt realize you were copying what someone else did.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
3 years ago#5
Judging from the fact you said whiny kid and there is only 1 person on this board I'd ignore I suggest you ignore him as he isn't talking to. The difital *Lmao* store is horrendous as it is.

*No incentive to be digital over retail with the high prices*

*No gba games*

*Slow influx of everything but shovelware*.

I hate it alongside you.
School days are back.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#7
joking aside, the japanese approach to digital game sales is very different from the western one.
3 years ago#8
zavlinz posted...
joking aside, the japanese approach to digital game sales is very different from the western one.

If by "different" you mean "Ages behind", yes.
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
3 years ago#9
Zero_Maniac posted...
zavlinz posted...

If by "different" you mean "Ages behind", yes.

Sony is a japanese company...
3 years ago#10
DemonDog666 posted...
Sony is a japanese company...

yep and in terms of pricing the psn has the same problems/approach. Theyr obviously in better shape for titles they offer.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Not impressed with what Nintendo is doing with their difital store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived