I wanna enjoy the 3D more but it gets annoying as s*** cause you need to be like

#1Oakland510_Posted 1/9/2013 2:38:17 PM
a statue and don't move for the 3d to work properly otherwise the 3d messes up the imagine and give you a headache. Any solution to make it worth having 3d on or should I just turn it off?
#2TakayaNorikoPosted 1/9/2013 2:40:34 PM
Use the tanooki suit that turns you into a statue. Problem solved?
---
UNIVERSE!
#3Boomer_KuwangaPosted 1/9/2013 2:42:54 PM
Why do people have this problem? I can move my 3ds around and it doesn't mess the 3d up unless I'm waving it around like a spaz.
---
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 1/9/2013 2:43:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5BigAl519Posted 1/9/2013 2:44:57 PM
Lots of pain killers. There is nothing you can do about the 3D, its just that crappy. I used mine for a little bit at first but just couldn't bother with it anymore. Nintendo should have just removed the 3D and sold the system at $140 or something or taken the money and focused on something else more useful like a second analog stick.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#6Super SlashPosted 1/9/2013 2:51:16 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Lots of pain killers. There is nothing you can do about the 3D, its just that crappy. I used mine for a little bit at first but just couldn't bother with it anymore. Nintendo should have just removed the 3D and sold the system at $140 or something or taken the money and focused on something else more useful like a second analog stick.

The 3D is fine. I think it really depends on the person though; some people have a harder time with it than others.
#7BigAl519Posted 1/9/2013 2:52:57 PM
Super Slash posted...
BigAl519 posted...

The 3D is fine. I think it really depends on the person though; some people have a harder time with it than others.

If the 3D was fine people wouldn't be constantly complaining about it now would they. Its the biggest complaint about the system.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#8Super SlashPosted 1/9/2013 2:55:22 PM
How is it bad? People that say you have to stay as still as a statue to see it are exaggerating. It also depends on the game.
#9rizsparkyPosted 1/9/2013 2:55:31 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Super Slash posted...
BigAl519 posted...

If the 3D was fine people wouldn't be constantly complaining about it now would they. Its the biggest complaint about the system.

No that would be the lack of a second slide pad, the 3D is perfect, what do people expect.. 180 degree 3D holographic HD vision?? Most people who have problems with 3D have problems with their eyes..
---
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
#10yankee6903Posted 1/9/2013 2:56:39 PM
rizsparky posted...
Most people who have problems with 3D have problems with their eyes..

lol
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative