I wanna enjoy the 3D more but it gets annoying as s*** cause you need to be like

#11CronoDynePosted 1/9/2013 4:04:50 PM
Boomer_Kuwanga posted...
Why do people have this problem? I can move my 3ds around and it doesn't mess the 3d up unless I'm waving it around like a spaz.

This is an absolute lie. Just the slightest tilt will cause a double image or ghosting. Unless you have the one magical 3DS in the world that doesn't do this.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#12Super SlashPosted 1/9/2013 4:06:23 PM
CronoDyne posted...
Boomer_Kuwanga posted...
Why do people have this problem? I can move my 3ds around and it doesn't mess the 3d up unless I'm waving it around like a spaz.

This is an absolute lie. Just the slightest tilt will cause a double image or ghosting. Unless you have the one magical 3DS in the world that doesn't do this.

That may be true, but it takes less than a few seconds to get back into the sweet spot.
#13Freelance_WolfPosted 1/9/2013 4:20:31 PM(edited)
CronoDyne posted...
Boomer_Kuwanga posted...

So if someone can do something that you can't, then that person is automatically lying?? I too have no problems viewing 3D and I never need to 'stay still as a statue.'

People do tend to over exaggerate issues as well.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#14Oakland510_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:11:46 PM
ok just took off my glasses and it helped a lot
#15darkus_fPosted 1/9/2013 4:14:15 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Lots of pain killers. There is nothing you can do about the 3D, its just that crappy. I used mine for a little bit at first but just couldn't bother with it anymore. Nintendo should have just removed the 3D and sold the system at $140 or something or taken the money and focused on something else more useful like a second analog stick.

---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549
White2 FC: 0047-1293-2356
#16CronoDynePosted 1/9/2013 4:55:07 PM(edited)
Freelance_Wolf posted...
CronoDyne posted...
Boomer_Kuwanga posted...

So if someone can do something that you can't, then that person is automatically lying?? I too have no problems viewing 3D and I never need to 'stay still as a statue.'

People do tend to over exaggerate issues as well.

Yes, when someone claims that a known and obvious problem with a system doesn't exist for their system, they are automatically lying. This is like saying there's no touch screen. Tilting the system causes the image to ghost or double; It's the way the screen is designed. You cannot "move the 3DS around" and have it not do this. By denying this you might as well deny the existence of the 3DS while you're at it.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.