Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku followup/remake

#1MageofBlood391Posted 1/9/2013 8:06:06 PM
Would you buy a Legacy of Goku followup/remake? - Results (29 votes)
Yes, a followup
20.69% (6 votes)
Yes, a remake
27.59% (8 votes)
Yes, either a followup or a remake
24.14% (7 votes)
No
27.59% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just a thought. While the series was never fantastic, it was definitely fun. I'd be curious to see how the game was handled on the 3DS. Would anybody else be interested?
#2nintendoveteranPosted 1/9/2013 8:08:09 PM
I don't care about GT, so I'll say remake. I remember there were rumors about a remake quite awhile back, of LoG1. When I say remake, it was apparently taking the Saiyan and Namek arc, putting them in a game like LoG2 or Buu's Fury as opposed to the TERRIBLE game that was LoG1.
---
I should go to a board where people discuss things I hate, so I can complain about them. Please take me seriously!
#3PsychoWolfXPosted 1/9/2013 8:11:59 PM
I've always been a fan of DBZ, but I doubt I'd be interested in a remake. I would deffinitly download all the LOG games off of the eShop when/if they decide to let us get some GBA games >.>
#4MageofBlood391(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:14:16 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
I've always been a fan of DBZ, but I doubt I'd be interested in a remake. I would deffinitly download all the LOG games off of the eShop when/if they decide to let us get some GBA games >.>

This is also an idea that I didn't even consider. This might actually be realistic!
#5brainfreeze10Posted 1/9/2013 8:17:01 PM
I don't think I'd buy a followup since they already covered all of DBZ, unless it was a prequel-followup (is that a thing?) that covered Dragonball. I would pick up a compilation pretty much immediately though, so they should get on that right-away.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299
#6deimos91Posted 1/9/2013 8:21:33 PM
nintendoveteran posted...
I don't care about GT, so I'll say remake. I remember there were rumors about a remake quite awhile back, of LoG1. When I say remake, it was apparently taking the Saiyan and Namek arc, putting them in a game like LoG2 or Buu's Fury as opposed to the TERRIBLE game that was LoG1.

agreed the first almost scared me off the other 2
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#7FuzzyJelloPosted 1/9/2013 8:23:26 PM
Does anyone know who actually owns the LoG games now that Atari doesn't publish DBZ anymore? Bamco, I guess?
#8nintendoveteranPosted 1/9/2013 8:26:08 PM
I don't know, but whoever owns Burst Limit needs to make a damned sequel to that game. I mean, the only problem I had with that game was stuff that would get fixed with a proper sequel. If they made Burst Limit 2, it would be my favorite DBZ game.
---
I should go to a board where people discuss things I hate, so I can complain about them. Please take me seriously!
#9VyersPosted 1/9/2013 8:34:13 PM
The franchise wasn't very good. There were many games in the franchise that were better than it. Advanced Adventure, the Budokais, Origins, and even Origins 2 were better than any one LoG game.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear