"Your just wasteing money on a game you've already played 100 times"

#11moogle69Posted 1/9/2013 9:03:21 PM
Playing a game 100 times rat you enjoy rather than buying new games that you won't enjoy as much is a pathetic move.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#12DarkLink346Posted 1/9/2013 9:05:17 PM
I just stopped talking with people about things I know they will ridicule. Makes life quite a bit nicer.
---
Use the damn search button!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
#13deimos91Posted 1/9/2013 10:08:18 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
A good friend of mine, who I play video games with all the time, seems to hate everything Nintendo does these days. The topic title is one of his favroite jabs when it comes to the 3DS. Now, I do admit that he does have a point. I HAVE played Starfox 64 and OoT countless times since I first got them on the N64, but that really dosen't matter to me. I'd rather pay $40 for a old game that I never get tired of and am sure to get hours of entertainent out of then $60 for a console game that I may or may not even bother to beat.

Then he likes to pull out the " 3D is a stupid gimmick " card.
I don't see why he even bothers bringing this up with me. I can't see 3d and don't really have any interest in it to begin with. If the 3D helps sell more systems, good. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who have fun with it.

Then we have the Wii. He actually owns a wii and we do play the sports titles and monster hunter every now and then, plus there are plenty of titles on the Virtual console we both love. He still loves to point out how horrible Skyward Sword and othr M are though. (I know most people seem to hate other M, but it actually looks pretty good to me)

I've expressed some interest in the Wii U, of course he hates it, says the controller looks stupid ect.

For the most part I just shrug all of his anti nintendo drivvle off. It's all just opinions and it's none of his bussiness what I spend my money on. Unfortunetly, most of my other friends share his views "Nintendo sucks" " -insert M rated console PC game here- is so much better " " last gen graphics" "kiddy games" blah blah blah

TL DR

Most of my friends dislike Nintendo and ridicule me for "wasteing" time and money on Nintendo systems/games.
Anyone else here have to put up with this kind of foolishness?

his opinion sucks Other M is a competent game and Skyward sword is one of the best games this gen
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#14SoeroahPosted 1/9/2013 10:15:08 PM
I suppose he's one of those obscenely rich folk who burn their clothes after wearing them the first time and replace their wardrobe every week. Not to mention the cutlery.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#15Zero_ManiacPosted 1/9/2013 10:23:53 PM
deimos91 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
A good friend of mine, who I play video games with all the time, seems to hate everything Nintendo does these days. The topic title is one of his favroite jabs when it comes to the 3DS. Now, I do admit that he does have a point. I HAVE played Starfox 64 and OoT countless times since I first got them on the N64, but that really dosen't matter to me. I'd rather pay $40 for a old game that I never get tired of and am sure to get hours of entertainent out of then $60 for a console game that I may or may not even bother to beat.

Then he likes to pull out the " 3D is a stupid gimmick " card.
I don't see why he even bothers bringing this up with me. I can't see 3d and don't really have any interest in it to begin with. If the 3D helps sell more systems, good. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who have fun with it.

Then we have the Wii. He actually owns a wii and we do play the sports titles and monster hunter every now and then, plus there are plenty of titles on the Virtual console we both love. He still loves to point out how horrible Skyward Sword and othr M are though. (I know most people seem to hate other M, but it actually looks pretty good to me)

I've expressed some interest in the Wii U, of course he hates it, says the controller looks stupid ect.

For the most part I just shrug all of his anti nintendo drivvle off. It's all just opinions and it's none of his bussiness what I spend my money on. Unfortunetly, most of my other friends share his views "Nintendo sucks" " -insert M rated console PC game here- is so much better " " last gen graphics" "kiddy games" blah blah blah

TL DR

Most of my friends dislike Nintendo and ridicule me for "wasteing" time and money on Nintendo systems/games.
Anyone else here have to put up with this kind of foolishness?

his opinion sucks Other M is a competent game and Skyward sword is one of the best games this gen

"His opinion is wrong because I say so"

Lol. Other M was a disgrace to the Metroid name, and Skyward sword was full of backtracking and gimmicks. Don't even try to defend them.
---
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623