So, we got Fire Emblem, Pokemon, EO4, and Dragon Quest 7 coming out........

#11Jurmstur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:26:28 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
The 3ds has been out for like...2 years? and we still have no Metroid, Zelda, Kirby, Star Fox or DK game. While the system has been hemorrhaging Mario games. I'd be lying if I said that dosen't irritate me a little, but look at all the good stuff we've got (and are getting) you really can't complain too much.

To each his own. Just because they have a few games coming out doesn't mean I have to like them. Like the stupid Pokemon games for instance. Sure it's a popular game, but I could give a crap about that series tbh. I play games because "I" like them, not because the rest of the world does. And so far I haven't seen anything I'm really crazy about.
#12FAT____MANPosted 1/9/2013 8:28:14 PM
You don't have many friends do you germ.
#13strongo9Posted 1/9/2013 8:31:26 PM
Patience youngin'.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#14kakashik99992Posted 1/9/2013 8:40:26 PM(edited)
Jurmstur posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
The 3ds has been out for like...2 years? and we still have no Metroid, Zelda, Kirby, Star Fox or DK game. While the system has been hemorrhaging Mario games. I'd be lying if I said that dosen't irritate me a little, but look at all the good stuff we've got (and are getting) you really can't complain too much.

To each his own. Just because they have a few games coming out doesn't mean I have to like them. Like the stupid Pokemon games for instance. Sure it's a popular game, but I could give a crap about that series tbh. I play games because "I" like them, not because the rest of the world does. And so far I haven't seen anything I'm really crazy about.

I'm sorry son but the world doesn't catter to your demands.

The reason Pokemon is being launched is because is the second most profitable video game franchise and if you aren't satisfied with the games..Nintendo doesn't give a **** because millions of others are

I blame the parents for raising brats like this
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#15eddystolemynamePosted 1/9/2013 9:14:12 PM
gamemasta114 posted...
McMarbles posted...
Why doesn't Nintendo release every single possible game right now? How dare they not immediately fulfill my unreasonable, whiny demands?
#1690sRetroGamingPosted 1/9/2013 9:14:52 PM
Jurmstur posted...
Chenmaster2 posted...
Be patient. :)

No.

lol
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com