Which franchise on a Nintendo system has the worst fanbase?

#11PsychoWolfXPosted 1/9/2013 10:15:53 PM
Pokemon I guess.
#12Halladay32Posted 1/9/2013 10:16:54 PM
Wait, what's wrong with the Ace Attorney fanbase?

Anyway, I'll say Legend of Zelda, only because I currently have in mind all of those stupid "X does not feel like a Zelda game" topics.
---
"It's only the mind which separates reality from truth."
#1321_21Posted 1/9/2013 10:18:10 PM
Halladay32 posted...

Anyway, I'll say Legend of Zelda, only because I currently have in mind all of those stupid "X does not feel like a Zelda game" topics.

Yeah! I'm with you! Stupid "CD-I Zelda not feeling like a Zelda game" posts....
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#14brainfreeze10Posted 1/9/2013 10:19:39 PM
While I could definitely see the argument for Pokemon (Because of their elitist attitude, largely), I have to give this one to Zelda for one simple reason: the Zelda Cycle. I've never seen a fanbase that unappreciative of all the consistently spectacular products their given.

*sigh* the internet just brings out the worst in people.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299
#15NinjaKitsunePosted 1/9/2013 11:17:28 PM
I seem to remember the Smash Bros. boards being particularly bad at times. As for Pokemon...mostly, I just hate the whole smogon hate thing that keeps coming up.
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox
#16jedinatPosted 1/9/2013 11:19:48 PM
brainfreeze10 posted...
I have to give this one to Zelda for one simple reason: the Zelda Cycle. I've never seen a fanbase that unappreciative of all the consistently spectacular products their given.

*sigh* the internet just brings out the worst in people.

I could say the exact same thing, but with a different inflection, LOL. It's the people who spout "ZELDA CYCLE" in an attempt to invalidate opinions that makes the fanbase poor.
#17Halladay32Posted 1/9/2013 11:33:29 PM
21_21 posted...
Halladay32 posted...

Yeah! I'm with you! Stupid "CD-I Zelda not feeling like a Zelda game" posts....

lol, well, that's a different (and valid) issue entirely.
---
"It's only the mind which separates reality from truth."
#18BluesMX90Posted 1/9/2013 11:38:25 PM
Pokémon.
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#19SMASHKING84Posted 1/9/2013 11:59:59 PM
pokemon i swear there's like 30%-40% people who are ignorant genwunners
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#20n00bsaib0tPosted 1/10/2013 12:05:46 AM
I can't believe anyone would pick Megaman... poor guy. The Megaman fanbase are all brooding pessimists now thanks to Crapcom. Leave them alone... there are still plenty of Sonic fans on Deviant Art and the like who I'm sure you guys would prefer to avoid completely.

Capcom bought a guy's project, hired him as the lead developer, funded the entire thing, gave him a team of people, did the QA process, marketed it, flew people around to various conventions and Street Fighter tournaments to talk about it, and hosted it for download, the whole thing was free for us but they sunk a decent chunk of change into it. And people still refuse to accept it as anything but a fan made game. Horrible fanbase, it saddens me to be such a huge Mega Man fan that I'm sort of lumped in with these people. It doesn't make up for canceled games, but it was never meant to, it was just meant to be something for us to enjoy.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile