I love my 3DS

#1blohangelPosted 1/9/2013 8:41:44 PM
It's just amazing. I've had it for a year already and I can't believe how much fun I've gotten out of it, and it's only the beginning. God damn it. Awesome.
---
"Eh, needs more Tetris."
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo
#2Lord_FroodPosted 1/9/2013 8:43:01 PM
Grrrr... You were smart and got the price cut version. I've had mine since launch. 20 free games are cool and all, but I'd rather have that extra cash back.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#3BuretsuPosted 1/9/2013 8:47:10 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
Grrrr... You were smart and got the price cut version. I've had mine since launch. 20 free games are cool and all, but I'd rather have that extra cash back.

You only regret the money you don't spend.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4blohangel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:53:06 PM
Lord_Frood posted...

But the game-drought is over and you have gba games. METROID FUSION DAMN IT THAT'S BADASS.
I envy ambassadors lol
---
"Eh, needs more Tetris."
#5PsychoWolfXPosted 1/9/2013 8:56:56 PM(edited)
Metroid fusion and Minish cap...I don't remember what else the ambassadors got, but I would love to just have those two games.
#6blohangel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:58:14 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
Metroid fusion and Minish cap...I don't remember what else the ambassadors got, but I would love to just have those two games.

They also got a Fire Emblem game.. I hope GBA and SNES titles come to the eShop soon :/
---
"Eh, needs more Tetris."
#7kdognumba1Posted 1/9/2013 9:06:40 PM
I've been enjoying the 3DS a whole lot. I got it at launch and gladly accepted all the ambassador games, 3D Classics Excite Bike, and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition (yes I know its a DSiWare title) and loved the fact I could register the games and get extra CN coins (which I used on more DSiWare and 3DS games). I also loved the sales they were doing over the summer and used all the Wii U deluxe rewards cash back on 3DS eShop games.

Loving all these rewards and free things Nintendo gave me :)
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1