More XL Colors for the US This Year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. More XL Colors for the US This Year?

User Info: Jimothy_Kricket

Jimothy_Kricket
4 years ago#1
Hey I currently have a midnight purple 3ds which is great. But I want to upgrade to a XL later this year for Pokemon X. Problem is, I think the current red and blue US XL colors look bland. Any chance the states will get more interesting colors for the XL as 2013 progresses?
Xbl: Jimothy Kricket
@jimothy_cricket

User Info: Janus151

Janus151
4 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure they will announce more colors, it's just a question of "when"...
as it stands, Nintendo of America has not announced any new colors :( which sucks because I've been holding out to buy an XL (I got the white LL though :P) because I want an all black 3DS XL!

so patience! hopefully Nintendo will announce something soon.

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#3
Hopeing for a spacial edition xl bundled with Pokemon or Monster Hunter

User Info: Jimothy_Kricket

Jimothy_Kricket
4 years ago#4
Oh I have plenty of patience as X doesn't come out until October Lol. And a special edition XL/Pokemon X bundle would be excellent!
Xbl: Jimothy Kricket
@jimothy_cricket

Janus151
4 years ago#5
hehe :P
yah, I'm really hoping to be playing Pokemon X/Y on an XL when it comes out! :)

So Nintendo!! please give us more colors!!!

User Info: Lief_of_Del

Lief_of_Del
4 years ago#6
That is actually my main reason for not making the jump yet. I mean I can wait so I would rather purchase a color I want. I'm hoping for orange. Green would work too. I may just end up decorating it if I don't have a choise that I want.
Let no bad happen.

Janus151
4 years ago#7
yah it's weird, I think this has been the longest we've had to wait for Nintendo to shoot out new colors for their portables...ever...

Janus151
4 years ago#8
actually, maybe not, if you count the Pink x White one :P

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#9
the 3DS XL Blue actually looks very nice and much better than a pure black one would. its not a light blue like the regular 3DS, its more of a pure blue color.

Janus151
4 years ago#10
Retroxgamer0 posted...
the 3DS XL Blue actually looks very nice and much better than a pure black one would. its not a light blue like the regular 3DS, its more of a pure blue color.

I don't disagree that the blue one looks nice, since I've seen it myself and it does look nicer than in pictures (so does the red one)
but 2 toned colors are just not my thing. either have the whole thing black, or the whole thing blue.

And I guess just personally, I like my electronics either all white or all black.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. More XL Colors for the US This Year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived