Pokemon X and Y proves how lazy Nintendo is getting.

#91Baha05Posted 1/10/2013 1:47:06 PM
strongo9 posted...
No they don't. The Pokedex 3D models are way better.

I think art style is mainly the thing though. The 3D models of the Pokedex look like something you'd see in a spin off or Stadium, while X/Y have that Cell Shaded look that well works for a lot of different styles.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#92McMarblesPosted 1/10/2013 1:49:05 PM(edited)
ITT: Overhauling an entire engine and releasing a text-heavy open-world game worldwide for the first time = lazy
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#93RazieruPosted 1/10/2013 8:50:17 PM
Sagadego posted...
conserding you troll the wii boards by calling it Pii U, yeah you are.

He calls people trolls and other stagnant names all day, yet the darling can't cover his spelling and capitalization. You think he would since there's a spell check appended to each and every post, and every knows to capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence.

Sad, seriously, maybe you should....try other things to "rebuttal" with because clearly name calling isn't doing it for you if that is always the result of it.

Well, the "Pii U" joke was funny though. Seriously - I laughed my ass off at it! Hey - at least some good comes of this, eh Sad?
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#94surferguy7Posted 1/10/2013 8:54:52 PM
Pokemon X and Y proves how desperate trolls are at finding ways to insult Nintendo.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#95IlluminoiusPosted 1/10/2013 9:16:39 PM
Razieru posted...
Sagadego posted...

He calls people trolls and other stagnant names all day, yet the darling can't cover his spelling and capitalization. You think he would since there's a spell check appended to each and every post, and every knows to capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence.

Sad, seriously, maybe you should....try other things to "rebuttal" with because clearly name calling isn't doing it for you if that is always the result of it.

Well, the "Pii U" joke was funny though. Seriously - I laughed my ass off at it! Hey - at least some good comes of this, eh Sad?
#96Rurouni720Posted 1/10/2013 9:25:49 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
What a piss poor troll attempt.
#97LHS_2012Posted 1/10/2013 9:28:55 PM
surferguy7 posted...
Pokemon X and Y proves how desperate trolls are at finding ways to insult Nintendo.

And how lazy they are. We get this same topic like 20 times a day.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#98krazykillerkowPosted 1/10/2013 9:35:25 PM
After the Nintendo tribe learns that their gods are bestowing gifts to them this October, some of the more trouble making members of the Sony and Microsoft tribe come to spoil their fun.
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#99Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 1/10/2013 9:40:42 PM
Curryfiend posted...
I don't get why the graphics for Pokemon X Y are so bad when they already have 3D models of every single Pokemon in the Pokedex 3D apps

If "Nintendo" (lol at the TC) were so lazy, they would just import the 3D models from the Pokedex app. And surprise! They didn't. Your move, TC.
---
Official Concubine of the NDF
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994
#100Shuo_RagnarokPosted 1/10/2013 10:40:18 PM
Razieru posted...
Sagadego posted...

Rather than making an attempt to refute his claim to you being a troll, you pick on his spelling. Way to show him!
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114