Reel Fishing 3D Paradise Mini

#1Freelance_WolfPosted 1/10/2013 8:08:58 AM
Anyone know if anything's been cut from the retail game, Reel Fishing 3D Paradise? Some games have not been cut (like the hunting games) but some have (like the dragon fighting game on DSiware).

Nintendo's page says this 3DSware version has 6 locations, but if you look at the screenshots, there's one that shows the locations and there's 15, the same amount on the retail version. Dunno if they meant 15 instead of 6, or if that screenshot was taken from the retail version. Funny how there's no mention of how many fish you can get, and whether they have that aquarium feature.

I've been wanting the retail game but I haven't been able to find it anywhere in the city. Dunno if I should get this, especially if there's anything cut from the retail version. On the other hand, I can't find the retail version. It's probably rare at this point.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#2darrencorganPosted 1/10/2013 8:11:31 AM
Available on Amazon for $14
#3Freelance_Wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:24:12 AM(edited)
No thanks. I live in Canada and Amazon charges too much for shipping to make it worth it. I may even get import tax when it crosses the border. I want to pay in cash as well if at all possible. Amazon Canada doesn't sell it as well, except for third parties and I have never purchased anything on Amazon through a third party.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."