A game is not good just because it has mario in the title

#21DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:51:08 PM
Compass posted...
McMarbles posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
imagineer100 posted...
But it's not bad just because it has Mario in the title. It works both ways.

I never said they were. My point is simply that anything with mario in it's name is said to be a good game by Nintendo fanboys/trolls and anyone who says otherwise gets trolled by them.

So I imagined all those "NSMB2 is a lazy cash-in!" and "Sticker Star sucks!" threads?

lol, exactly. I didn't care much for NSMB2 at all. Spirit is jumping at imagined shadows yet again over his insane insecurity regarding the Vita's poor sales.

Hey, Spirit. Remind us again about how game engines aren't code.

lol, Spirit.

Engines aren't game code, you can play a game with the same code on a different engine if it's compatible.
#22PhoenixPrincePosted 1/10/2013 1:51:20 PM
Troll topic.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65145898
---
I tell it how I see it. Controversial and I don't care.
#23lunchEATSyouPosted 1/10/2013 1:53:35 PM
Compass posted...

lol, Spirit.

Speaking of... I am also starting to believe that Demon Dog is actually paid by Nintendo to make Sony and the Sony fanbase look as delusional and insane as possible, in order to scare away future customers. Compass called it! :)
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#24Lord_VishanaPosted 1/10/2013 1:54:18 PM
Oh bloody hell....

Spirit is like herpes, it keeps coming back.
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 PSN: Queen_Sialeeds Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#25Dark_ZenoPosted 1/10/2013 1:54:26 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Compass posted...

lol, Spirit.

Speaking of... I am also starting to believe that Demon Dog is actually paid by Nintendo to make Sony and the Sony fanbase look as delusional and insane as possible, in order to scare away future customers. Compass called it! :)

Hmm........ Its working!
---
Radiant Historia is a amazing game and deserves more recognition.
#26SagadegoPosted 1/10/2013 1:55:43 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Oh bloody hell....

Spirit is like herpes, it keeps coming back.

i lol'd
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#27CompassPosted 1/10/2013 1:58:57 PM
lol, yes. It seems more and more likely every day. Spirit is a raging Nintendrone at heart.
#28StephenYap3Posted 1/10/2013 2:04:00 PM
Koko_138 posted...
I think Mario Sports Mix or Superstar Baseball would be a more appropriate game for harsh criticism than NSMB.

Mario Super Sluggers or Mario Power Tennis Wii. I haven't tried Superstar Baseball, but Mario Sports Mix is good, in my opinion.
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(
#29RJP_XPosted 1/10/2013 2:06:12 PM
I always hear people hating on MK7, NSMB 2, and PM:SS all of the time, so Mario seems to get praise or criticism when deserved.
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#30Dark_ZenoPosted 1/10/2013 2:09:55 PM
RJP_X posted...
I always hear people hating on MK7, NSMB 2, and PM:SS all of the time, so Mario seems to get praise or criticism when deserved.

And Mario Party games from 7 to 9 also get some harsh criticism. And Mario and Sonic at the whatever.
---
Radiant Historia is a amazing game and deserves more recognition.