If they made a Uncharted type game for the 3DS would you buy it?

#1carsaucePosted 1/10/2013 2:23:05 PM
Assuming anyone here who has a PS3 or played this game would like a portable type game for it designed just for the 3DS
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:26:59 PM
Well would you, or would you not?
they made a Uncharted type clone game on the Iphone developed from Gameloft, so really? Why would they not make one like this for the 3DS? It's only a matter of time they do this.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#3JurassicBondPosted 1/10/2013 2:27:14 PM
No. I played Uncharted 2 and didn't like it. Other than presentation, it's got nothing going for it. The gameplay was pretty generic.
---
Reading: A Memory of Light - Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#4SuperMario1998Posted 1/10/2013 2:29:55 PM
Just finished Drake's Fortune yesterday and have the other two on hand. Loved it, so yes.
---
If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
#5carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:32:50 PM
No. I played Uncharted 2 and didn't like it. Other than presentation, it's got nothing going for it. The gameplay was pretty generic.

Think of it though a game just like Uncharted only it's either like Ninjas or robots or whatever and basically alot of epic action cutscenes and puzzles?
---
#6carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:34:41 PM
Just finished Drake's Fortune yesterday and have the other two on hand. Loved it, so yes.

I think a game like this would turn the tide on the 3DS , only Resident Evil is the only game that comes close to this on the 3DS.
---
#7Hercik1Posted 1/10/2013 2:35:28 PM
No I don't think a game like uncharted would be good on 3ds Or any handheld I mean the ps vita version wasn't that good and that was a uncharted game. Now if they made a good clone for the wii u I be all over it. Also if your a fan of uncharted keep an eye out for the last of us.
#8carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:56:18 PM
No I don't think a game like uncharted would be good on 3ds Or any handheld I mean the ps vita version wasn't that good and that was a uncharted game. Now if they made a good clone for the wii u I be all over it. Also if your a fan of uncharted keep an eye out for the last of us.

No it's actually good, but uses too much of he touch screen interface and added some fraustrating swipes to progress near the end lol, all in all it was still epic cutscenes and graphics and action.
---
#9KenauePosted 1/10/2013 3:08:35 PM
carsauce posted...

No it's actually good, but uses too much of he touch screen interface and added some fraustrating swipes to progress near the end lol, all in all it was still epic cutscenes and graphics and action.

Loved everything about U:GA...except the absolutely horrendous touchscreen controls...whoever cooked those gimmicks up for that game should be shot....out of a cannon....into the sun.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#10JurassicBondPosted 1/10/2013 3:10:53 PM
carsauce posted...

Think of it though a game just like Uncharted only it's either like Ninjas or robots or whatever and basically alot of epic action cutscenes and puzzles?

The puzzles were so easy I'd barely rate them as puzzles, and cutscenes mean nothing to me in a game. The gameplay just doesn't interest me because I'm not a huge fan of shooters(though there are some exceptions, like Resident Evil Revelations).
---
Reading: A Memory of Light - Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg