If they made a Uncharted type game for the 3DS would you buy it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If they made a Uncharted type game for the 3DS would you buy it?

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
4 years ago#11
no
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174

User Info: Godstriker8

Godstriker8
4 years ago#12
No, because Naughty Dog won't be making it.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#13
I hate the combat in Uncharted. It's only good for the sense of exploration and some nice environments/okay puzzles... So, no. I don't want to see any Uncharted clones. I wouldn't mind adventure/exploration games though.

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
4 years ago#14
Like Uncharted? You mean Tomb Raider is conning to the 3Ds? ;)
3Ds friend code - 0903-4184-6816
Xbox Live: RobDaCool

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
4 years ago#15
played it and its really really bad game, sony people give it praise because its an exclusive title.
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD

User Info: kdognumba1

kdognumba1
4 years ago#16
carsauce posted...
Well would you, or would you not?
they made a Uncharted type clone game on the Iphone developed from Gameloft, so really? Why would they not make one like this for the 3DS? It's only a matter of time they do this.

No. Uncharted is a great series but it's technically a clone of Tomb Raider and I'd rather have an original experience rather then a bad clone of a good clone like most iOS games. When I get a Vita, I'll get my portable Uncharted.
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1

User Info: MRW1215

MRW1215
4 years ago#17
Eh. I mean, I basically like Uncharted, but stylistically speaking, it's kind of the epitome of why console gaming has become so "blah", in my opinion. It's a very straight forward, linear game, that relies on nice visuals and scripted bits, and feels way too much like it's trying to be more of a "Hollywood blockbuster action movie" than a "video game".

I'd prefer a game similar, but with a bigger emphasis on puzzles and exploration, a lesser focus on the shooting segments, some interesting "boss" fights, and a less linear/ obvious take on the "platforming". That would make for a better game, I think.
Formerly known as funky1
On Twitter @ MattShaneCEP - tweeting about games, music, shows, wrestling, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If they made a Uncharted type game for the 3DS would you buy it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived