#31ValzacardXPosted 1/10/2013 4:23:24 PM
So when does the EU get this?

Um, never............

JK, but we know how EU is treated.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#32BegingamePosted 1/10/2013 4:25:22 PM
Once you go XL it's REALLY hard going back to playing on the small screens of the original...with the terrible stylus placement...and gloss finish...and sticker start/home/select "buttons"....and non-locking 3D slider....and rigid D-pad....and clicky buttons.....and no 1:1 DS resolution....and worse shoulder buttons....and painful corners....
#33Shadow Stalker XPosted 1/10/2013 4:32:21 PM
Begingame posted...
Once you go XL it's REALLY hard going back to playing on the small screens of the original...with the terrible stylus placement...and gloss finish...and sticker start/home/select "buttons"....and non-locking 3D slider....and rigid D-pad....and clicky buttons.....and no 1:1 DS resolution....and worse shoulder buttons....and painful corners....

Still have my Aqua Blue DS, so switching to the Fire Emblem 3DS is no problem for me. I have an extended battery for my 3DS as well, so it would be really hard for me to upgrade to an XL unless someone released a battery for the XL.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#3490sRetroGamingPosted 1/10/2013 4:32:29 PM
ValzacardX posted...
So when does the EU get this?

Um, never............

JK, but we know how EU is treated.

True but you guys did get the White MK7 3DS XL bundle, Yellow Pikachu 3DS XL and the free select retail game of your choice (SM3DL, Professor Layton, New Art Academy, etc) just for simply registering your brand new 3DS XL.

We (US) didn't get any of that ;).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#35Nickcool1996Posted 1/10/2013 4:34:24 PM
I didn't get my issue of Game Informer today...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i.imgur.com/cw8ao.jpg
#36ValzacardXPosted 1/10/2013 4:37:06 PM
I didn't get my issue of Game Informer today...

Man, I don't know why but I have been getting mine at the end of the month lately >.>
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#3790sRetroGamingPosted 1/10/2013 4:42:42 PM
Begingame posted...

It really comes down to the awsome feeling of owning an actual super unique LE design and the amazing outerbox packaging, both that will no doubt add actual extra value to the overall package itself.

Aside from that everything else (in this case) is the same as any other regular 3DS. still has the "nice looking but fingerprint magnet once you touch it" gloss finish inside and out, the super small screens, not so great d-pad, etc.

As nice as the design looks on this 3DS and outerbox packaging itself FOR ME it still can't top the 3DS XL.

DEM HUGE SCREENS! O_O.
---
#38xLinkkuPosted 1/10/2013 11:04:11 PM
It's gonna be awkward having only 1 digital game on the 3DS. Might have to get future games in digital form... Are digital games saved to the system? Or the sd card?
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#39smurphyzekePosted 1/10/2013 11:54:06 PM
Maybe if it's on sale for $179 like the Zelda CE was at one point. Though the pre-installed game is disappointing.
---
Mario Kart Wii FC: smurphyzeke 0517-0905-4905
#4090sRetroGamingPosted 1/11/2013 12:02:47 AM
xLinkku posted...
It's gonna be awkward having only 1 digital game on the 3DS. Might have to get future games in digital form... Are digital games saved to the system? Or the sd card?

SD card.
---