3DS sells 1.25m in NA for December

#41moogle69Posted 1/11/2013 1:55:19 AM(edited)
Razieru posted...
moogle69 posted...
i have a Wii U and it won't bomb, its just having a slow start, id say just wait till all the games that has been announced come out for it, not to mention all the nintendo staples.

Ah, fanboyism. Tell me - what makes the Wii U not bomb with its atrocious and highly unrealistic price tag, infantile nature, and....nothing other than the generic go to Mario game to play on it? I'd say that's worse than a "slow start". Even the 3DS didn't have this much of a crappy start.

I supposed those Wii U enthusiasts will be gradually liberated once Pikmin 3 FINALLY comes out; much like every new trendy "big" 3DS title that comes along restoring the REassurance of the 3DS enthusiasts.

3DS will most def do more this year in america and europe, everywhere, due to pokemon and its release close to christmas :D and its in 3D what people have been wanting for a while now. not to mention its overall strong line up this year.

When the E-Shop ever upgrades from "Virtual Boy quality" of being neglected so dearly and getting something worth mentioning (that means something other than glorified shovel-ware, guys) less than five months at a time, along with those 3DS XL bundles getting past Japan and other regions, then it will finally be a start for the 3DS.

Until then, let's not be TOO hasty with the blind perceptions.

You can't be serious. You sound like an insecure Sony fanboy get out of internet and take a deep breath and maybe you will see the light.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#42viajarvPosted 1/11/2013 2:26:05 AM
With the first sales on 3ds xl it's not a surprise
#43mabber_IIIPosted 1/11/2013 2:28:42 AM
would've sold more with more bundles and more colors
#44zinformantPosted 1/11/2013 7:12:09 AM
moogle69 posted...
Razieru posted...
moogle69 posted...
i have a Wii U and it won't bomb, its just having a slow start, id say just wait till all the games that has been announced come out for it, not to mention all the nintendo staples.

Ah, fanboyism. Tell me - what makes the Wii U not bomb with its atrocious and highly unrealistic price tag, infantile nature, and....nothing other than the generic go to Mario game to play on it? I'd say that's worse than a "slow start". Even the 3DS didn't have this much of a crappy start.

I supposed those Wii U enthusiasts will be gradually liberated once Pikmin 3 FINALLY comes out; much like every new trendy "big" 3DS title that comes along restoring the REassurance of the 3DS enthusiasts.

3DS will most def do more this year in america and europe, everywhere, due to pokemon and its release close to christmas :D and its in 3D what people have been wanting for a while now. not to mention its overall strong line up this year.

When the E-Shop ever upgrades from "Virtual Boy quality" of being neglected so dearly and getting something worth mentioning (that means something other than glorified shovel-ware, guys) less than five months at a time, along with those 3DS XL bundles getting past Japan and other regions, then it will finally be a start for the 3DS.

Until then, let's not be TOO hasty with the blind perceptions.

You can't be serious. You sound like an insecure Sony fanboy get out of internet and take a deep breath and maybe you will see the light.

Razieru often times spouts nonsense to get a rise out of folks, but he's right. Do you have an actual response to what he said, being an owner and all that?

Currently, it sounds like a combination of buyer's remorse and justification of the purchase in hindsight.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#45shampoowarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 9:37:33 AM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46293617&postcount=1

Not a bad way to usher in 2013, the year of the 3DS, and the amazing upcoming line-up.

In other news, Wii U is bomba. No one who owns one, myself included, should be wondering why.

The wii u isnt a bomb, its actually doing better than every other console in existence after 2 months, ignore neogaf, youll be happier

Further investigation does show that what you're saying is true. Made this topic very soon after Nintendo posted numbers so I posted that later. Sales are still on a downward trend, however, that not even Christmas could pick up. True we can't really call it a bomb, but there's no denying that it underperformed in December and, in my honest opinion, it derserves to bomb. Some honestly good innovation tempered by willful incompetence.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#46moogle69Posted 1/11/2013 10:07:48 AM(edited)
shampoowarrior posted...
VampiricDragon_ posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46293617&postcount=1

Not a bad way to usher in 2013, the year of the 3DS, and the amazing upcoming line-up.

In other news, Wii U is bomba. No one who owns one, myself included, should be wondering why.

The wii u isnt a bomb, its actually doing better than every other console in existence after 2 months, ignore neogaf, youll be happier

Further investigation does show that what you're saying is true. Made this topic very soon after Nintendo posted numbers so I posted that later. Sales are still on a downward trend, however, that not even Christmas could pick up. True we can't really call it a bomb, but there's no denying that it underperformed in December and, in my honest opinion, it derserves to bomb. Some honestly good innovation tempered by willful incompetence.

I have no remorse, am enjoying it more than ps3 though. I guess I'll be honest and say that I never owned the original Wii, maybe that's why. Am enjoying Wii games more than any of this gens crap and the system has real RPGs. You can also say that Wii games are the reason why I'm not strictly a handheld gamer yet and can't wait for wiiu future.

You can also tell from my Sig that I only really play old HD editions of old games on the ps3. I think the only new games I own now are dark souls, skyrim, gowiii, and sold the rest. Am however l oozing forward to versus viii still and dark souls 2
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#47RazieruPosted 1/11/2013 1:54:43 PM
zinformant posted...
Razieru often times spouts nonsense to get a rise out of folks, but he's right. Do you have an actual response to what he said, being an owner and all that?

So the age old jab was necessary to say too, huh? And you mention nonsense, hypocrite? Well, at least you are starting to realize I'm right.

Currently, it sounds like a combination of buyer's remorse and justification of the purchase in hindsight.

^ Checkmate.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!