Anybody else have this happen to you?

#1Darkstorm16Posted 1/10/2013 4:36:05 PM
Your on a slight limited funds or you were given some cash to get yourself a game and you walk into the store...and you see about a dozen games you know you like...but you have to pick one. I have a feeling that's going to be coming up soon (I still haven't spent my christmas money).
Bad enough I'm missing the following games that I DO know I like:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Theatryhthm Final Fantasy
Sonic Generations
Pokemon Black 2 or White 2 (*drools*)
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Tales of the Abyss (*drools more*)
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (get a mop)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (bring Spongebob here)
Mario Kart 7

then you have Fire Emblem coming up and Castlevania...I have no clue what I'm in store for @_@ anyone else often get overwhelmed when they go pick up one game or is it just me?
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#2yabPosted 1/10/2013 4:44:42 PM
Seems to be the opposite. Many people say they won't buy the system unless it has a lot of games in-store they want to buy.
---
#3cci56Posted 1/10/2013 5:01:13 PM
yab posted...
Seems to be the opposite. Many people say they won't buy the system unless it has a lot of games in-store they want to buy.

most of the people who say that are just out for the bigger games, and by that i mean like pokemon, zelda, etc. Jokes on them, because theres already a lot of good games out there and soon to be more.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC:1332-8303-7699
#4Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:06:03 PM
cci56 posted...
yab posted...

most of the people who say that are just out for the bigger games, and by that i mean like pokemon, zelda, etc. Jokes on them, because theres already a lot of good games out there and soon to be more.

For me its more of a money issue and the fact that my town barely has in-store games anymore unless your name is Sony or Microsoft....most of them still sell Wii games (infact a Kmart in my town still can't get rid of most of their PS2 stuff). I'm actually behind in the games lol...and yet I want a console? xD lol. Right now as we speak I have Nintendogs, The Legend of Zelda and Kid Icarus Uprising...that's it.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#5LunarRoarPosted 1/10/2013 5:07:41 PM
Never. I plan my purchases months in advance.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards