What is the general opinion on Final Fantasy IV DS?

#41IHeartMetroidPosted 1/11/2013 6:37:28 AM
Now I remember why I blocked grans the first time.

Guy needs to find a nice cactus and shove it where the sun don't shine. Your arrogant self importance is showing, Grans.
#42gransPosted 1/11/2013 7:01:15 AM(edited)
Now I remember why I blocked grans the first time.

Guy needs to find a nice cactus and shove it where the sun don't shine. Your arrogant self importance is showing, Grans.

You're not exactly doing yourself any favors you know. Though i'll grant that you're doing ME a favor at least, in amusing me a bit with how easily you fly off into an insecure and immature temper tantrum when you feel threatened by another opinion existing.

I can't say I quite remember you though from whatever "the first time" was, sorry. Though if if we've met like this before, I probably won't remember this meeting either. :P
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#43IHeartMetroidPosted 1/11/2013 7:03:01 AM(edited)
You really don't know when to shut the hell up, do you? Good God, you are both arrogant AND annoying as hell.

Time to reblock you.

Talk about worthless posters...

Edit:
Anndddd done! Guy goes on the short list, next to Sharky8.
#44gransPosted 1/11/2013 7:03:20 AM
You really don't know when to shut the hell up, do you? Good God, you are both arrogant AND annoying as hell.

Time to reblock you.

Talk about worthless posters...

One wonders what point you think you're trying to make here. And "acknowledging that other opinions exist and not attacking them because I don't share them = arrogant". Makes perfect sense.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#45SMASHKING84Posted 1/11/2013 7:07:33 AM
I hate to take sides here but grans you may not of been insulting in your previous posts,but you are doing so know.

That's quite the hypocrisy.
Honestly i'm not gonna defend i heart metriod because well i don't really like him,but i always will point out hypocrisy.

And yes i'll freely admit i can be a hypocrite the difference is I admit it,and apologize for it.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#46JP_SartrePosted 1/11/2013 7:12:10 AM
I actually like FF 3 better. I think the DS DQ games are much better than the FF series core games.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#47JP_SartrePosted 1/11/2013 7:15:09 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
I hate to take sides here but grans you may not of been insulting in your previous posts,but you are doing so know.

That's quite the hypocrisy.
Honestly i'm not gonna defend i heart metriod because well i don't really like him,but i always will point out hypocrisy.

And yes i'll freely admit i can be a hypocrite the difference is I admit it,and apologize for it.

Bashing Grans? What? He's one of the few useful people on all of GF.
---
-fallenKlNG
#48IHeartMetroidPosted 1/11/2013 7:20:11 AM(edited)
"He's one of the few useful people on all of GF."

Nope. Sorry, thanks for playing. There are loads of people here, helpful, useful people. They actually converse in a civil manner, instead of turning every topic into a dung heap. People like MereMare, for instance, or Zinformant, or Terotrous.

Grans is not one of them.
#49GencoilPosted 1/11/2013 7:19:20 AM
It's a great game but also brutally difficult sometimes. Graphics and sound are both top notch (for DS) and the voice acting ain't bad at all.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#50JP_SartrePosted 1/11/2013 7:21:29 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"He's one of the few useful people on all of GF."

Nope. Sorry, thanks for playing. There are loads of people here, helpful, useful people. They actually converse in a civil manner, instead of turning every topic into a dung heap.

Grans is not one of them.

Grans has offered more technical insight than anyone else I've seen here since 2006.
---
-fallenKlNG