I bought a Circle Pad pro for Monster Hunter 3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I bought a Circle Pad pro for Monster Hunter 3

User Info: Sinbound

Sinbound
4 years ago#1
And I thought I'd have an awesome grip for my 3DS to play Star Fox with, but found out that you cannot use the R buttons on the CCP itself...

I hope Nintendo can patch that, because it looks as though the CCP is just a remote control that sends IR beams to the receiver on the top of the 3DS.
http://sadtrombone.com/

User Info: iusefebreze

iusefebreze
4 years ago#2
Nintendo probably won't support the CCP much. They probably want to make it seem like the choice to have only 1 circle pad is fine. Third party devs on the other hand should pretty much always take advantage of it if possible.
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.

User Info: alangst

alangst
4 years ago#3
Honestly, I didn't give much thought to the circle pad pro, until I played MHFU demo on my psp last night.

Not having a camera control on the right side (like console games and vita) really killed the game for me, and just felt crazy weird and made me wonder if this is something I should really look into if I go buy a 3ds.

Btw....Is there an actual release date for the CPP for the XL in the states?

How many top 3ds games make use of it atm.
PSN: Walkerlang
Xbox Live: Walker

User Info: ilikepie641

ilikepie641
4 years ago#4
no circle pad pro for the xl right now, i belueve there are pictures of it online though

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
4 years ago#5
alangst posted...

How many top 3ds games make use of it atm.

9 Games.

MH3G
Ace Combat (JPN Only?)
RE:R / BioHazard:R
MGS3D
KI:U
KH:DDD
Dynasty Warriors VS [JPN]
SWC 2ND [JPN]
ExTroopers [JPN]
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
4 years ago#6
iusefebreze posted...
Nintendo probably won't support the CCP much. They probably want to make it seem like the choice to have only 1 circle pad is fine. Third party devs on the other hand should pretty much always take advantage of it if possible.

Yeah but the big problem is... The CPP's L/R buttons are built better than the ones on the 3DS. In short, the CPP could have been used to save a lot of people's 3DSes.
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I bought a Circle Pad pro for Monster Hunter 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived