I bought a Circle Pad pro for Monster Hunter 3

#1Rotary4evaPosted 1/11/2013 1:33:52 AM
And I thought I'd have an awesome grip for my 3DS to play Star Fox with, but found out that you cannot use the R buttons on the CCP itself...

I hope Nintendo can patch that, because it looks as though the CCP is just a remote control that sends IR beams to the receiver on the top of the 3DS.
---
http://sadtrombone.com/
#2iusefebrezePosted 1/11/2013 5:18:35 AM
Nintendo probably won't support the CCP much. They probably want to make it seem like the choice to have only 1 circle pad is fine. Third party devs on the other hand should pretty much always take advantage of it if possible.
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
#3alangstPosted 1/11/2013 5:32:50 AM
Honestly, I didn't give much thought to the circle pad pro, until I played MHFU demo on my psp last night.

Not having a camera control on the right side (like console games and vita) really killed the game for me, and just felt crazy weird and made me wonder if this is something I should really look into if I go buy a 3ds.

Btw....Is there an actual release date for the CPP for the XL in the states?

How many top 3ds games make use of it atm.
---
PSN: Walkerlang
Xbox Live: Walker
#4ilikepie641Posted 1/11/2013 6:14:52 AM
no circle pad pro for the xl right now, i belueve there are pictures of it online though
#5PokeMasterPosted 1/11/2013 6:20:01 AM
alangst posted...

How many top 3ds games make use of it atm.

9 Games.

MH3G
Ace Combat (JPN Only?)
RE:R / BioHazard:R
MGS3D
KI:U
KH:DDD
Dynasty Warriors VS [JPN]
SWC 2ND [JPN]
ExTroopers [JPN]
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#6NettoSaitoPosted 1/11/2013 8:59:41 AM
iusefebreze posted...
Nintendo probably won't support the CCP much. They probably want to make it seem like the choice to have only 1 circle pad is fine. Third party devs on the other hand should pretty much always take advantage of it if possible.

Yeah but the big problem is... The CPP's L/R buttons are built better than the ones on the 3DS. In short, the CPP could have been used to save a lot of people's 3DSes.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito