Haven't played my 3DS since Summer 2012 for Kingdom Hearts 3DS

#11Tino_Tonitini2Posted 1/11/2013 8:30:00 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...

upcoming pokemon game (stopped after the only good games that were 1st and 2nd gen)

Yeah, I have to agree what others said: this is a ridiculous sentiment. If anything, the games have only got better. You probably got tired of the general Pokémon formula.

Nintendo has said they're working on another Zelda game for the 3DS. It's possible they could release it this year but no one really knows for sure.

Also, in addition to the games others have mentioned (Ace Attorney 5, Etrian Odyssey, Soul Hackers, IV, et. al) try taking a peek at the eShop. There are some great Virtual Console games and even a few 3D gems (e.g. Gunman Clive, Denpa Men, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, Crashmo).
#12nonexistingheroPosted 1/11/2013 9:06:09 AM
I don't see how LM2 is a huge departure from the original. Game structure is changed a bit to fit handheld needs, but the rest seems very similar.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#13fon1988Posted 1/11/2013 9:37:51 AM
You said you haven't played your 3DS since Summer of 12 so...how did you play these games to have an opinion on them?

nsmb2 (UGH! hated it)
paper mario sticker star (UGH killed the paper mario even further after the wii game)

And yes, if you don't want any of the upcoming game releases just sell your system.