The dark days of the 3ds board

#1GloryChaosPosted 1/11/2013 9:14:07 AM
I remember coming here a few times not too long after launch to see if there would be any reason to get a 3ds. But the board was an enormous mess and the trolling was everywhere. The worst part was that the system library was weak and people knew it. When you made a topic asking somebody to reccommend you games, you'd get serious answers like "Port of an N64 game" or "Nintendogs + Cats"

But now we've come a long way and the 3ds is a tank. Of course, there are still a good handful of things about the system that annoy the hell out of me. But things have gotten much better.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#2EndgamePosted 1/11/2013 9:35:19 AM
nope, ports of N64 games are still the best 3DS has to offer
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#3fon1988Posted 1/11/2013 9:40:37 AM
Endgame posted...

Hey, there's one of the trolls now you are talking about TC.

Anyway, I remember those dark days too, it wasn't very fun to come around here. Now that the system has been out for awhile, it has gotten so much better.

The Wii U board is currently in their "dark days" right now. It's sickening going to that board. Nothing but troll topics about poor sales, weak hardware, ports, no games, etc. It will change soon enough though.
#4b1gt0nePosted 1/11/2013 9:55:27 AM
fon1988 posted...
Endgame posted...

Anyway, I remember those dark days too, it wasn't very fun to come around here. Now that the system has been out for awhile, it has gotten so much better.

The Wii U board is currently in their "dark days" right now. It's sickening going to that board. Nothing but troll topics about poor sales, weak hardware, ports, no games, etc. It will change soon enough though.

Yep, the WiiU board is a jerkfest
#5EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/11/2013 9:59:18 AM
fon1988 posted...
Endgame posted...

You're not lying. The Wii U board is god awful.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#6SMASHKING84Posted 1/11/2013 10:18:23 AM
ignore endgame he's a sony fanboy no nintendo fan would be this negative about every single thing nintendo does.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#7Freelance_WolfPosted 1/11/2013 10:24:22 AM
What's wrong with Nintendogs + Cats? It's great for animal lovers. The bullies are soooooooooooooooo cute.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#8yankee6903Posted 1/11/2013 10:25:11 AM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
fon1988 posted...
Endgame posted...

Eh its got nothing on the Vita board. Been six months of hell!
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#9GubbeyPosted 1/11/2013 10:25:51 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
ignore endgame he's a sony fanboy no rational human being would be this negative about every single thing nintendo does.

Fixed.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#10Rurouni720Posted 1/11/2013 10:26:26 AM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
fon1988 posted...
Endgame posted...

Amen. Just wait ti'll the Nintendo turns it around like they did with the 3DS, and then we'll all have a good long laugh at fantrolls who jumped the gun early on NintenDOOOOMED bandwagoning. It will be even more amazing once the other next gen consoles receive their own respective boards filled with the same zealots/trolls who had a great discharge off of cheering for a console's failure while boasting their own ego/predictions of "who would overtake the 8th gen next".

Utterly pathetic.