The dark days of the 3ds board

#81RazieruPosted 1/12/2013 2:33:23 AM
DeGamer81 posted...
You do know there's an ignore option don't you? If you don't know, just go to "message detail" under the users name and scroll down to the "ignore user" button.

Except it's next to useless as no one truly "ignores" those that give them an arse aching. It is evident from those feeling the need to respond with useless nonsense like, "Herp durp, I'm ignoring you; tee hee" or some other "that will fix 'em now" gibberish.

Works wonders. Really, it does.

Aside from the obvious insecurity emanating from that statement on what you claim there, it really doesn't work wonders to close those sensitive eyes and ears to things you choose to feign ignorance over and have a closed mind to all because it gives you that bleeding heart.

BlueBombei2 posted...
Actually I didn't know.

Well, that says it all. Too busy doing the real trolling and infantile name calling to realize the most obvious respite for sensitive eyes has been available....forever on this site?

I barely post on GameFaqs despite my account being nearly three years old.

Yet you invest a lot of time expressing how much I make you angry; like the others do. Oh, you.

Lol Thanks for the tip.

Um....problem....solved?

OoSubaruoO posted...
The ignore option does nothing, when people keep quoting their posts constantly.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#82NathanisDrakePosted 1/12/2013 2:34:16 AM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Lmao at the trolls in this topic

Chill, dude. It's just Razieru.
---
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#83SMASHKING84Posted 1/12/2013 2:40:06 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Lmao at the trolls in this topic

Chill, dude. It's just Razieru.

endgame was on here earlier and he's the most blatantly obvious troll there is.

I would wager there are other trolls besides these two,anyways.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.