Nintendo will finally get my 3DS purchase

#11MetalLokiPosted 1/11/2013 10:24:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qk8V3VcGKk

Get this when it comes out as well.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#12EnVy_CaLiBeR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 10:35:13 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
also let me bring it to your awareness that the build quality is inferior on the 3DS XL. the XL is NOT an upgrade dispite being more money. it is simply another version. its better for 3DS games but worse in looks and really crap for DS and VC games. they used cheaper parts to build it to make the screens bigger. not a dime was spent more building it.

Thanks everyone for the advice.

In what way is the build quality worse than the original DS? Also, DS games look that bad on the 3DS XL?
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#13yankee6903Posted 1/11/2013 10:37:10 AM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
also let me bring it to your awareness that the build quality is inferior on the 3DS XL. the XL is NOT an upgrade dispite being more money. it is simply another version. its better for 3DS games but worse in looks and really crap for DS and VC games. they used cheaper parts to build it to make the screens bigger. not a dime was spent more building it.

Thanks everyone for the advice.

In what way is the build quality worse than the original DS? Also, DS games look that bad on the 3DS XL?

Eh it comes down to preference. DS games looks the same as you have the option on the XL to play at the normal size. I also like the stylus bring on the right rather than left.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#14avengahPosted 1/11/2013 3:31:23 PM(edited)
I'd prefer the stylus on the left. It's a shame they couldn't fit two slots, so the user would have the choice. It's not a big deal, though, really.

Supposedly, the machine is as compact as they could make it, so they probably couldn't have included a second stylus slot without making it bigger.
---
My Pre-Hooktail Pit Run of Paper Mario: TTYD without Mega Rush P!
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5045EE00B4B9581F
#15xLinkkuPosted 1/11/2013 3:31:33 PM
*whispers* Get the Fire Emblem bundleeeee.....
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards