I picked the wrong download game - anybody wanna swap a Super Mario 3D code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I picked the wrong download game - anybody wanna swap a Super Mario 3D code?

User Info: Caravan_Girl

Caravan_Girl
4 years ago#1
Long story short I have a code to download Super Mario 3D land for free for registering a 3DS. I picked the wrong game though - does anybody want to swap codes for a different one?

User Info: Neo1661

Neo1661
4 years ago#2
I'll take it if no one wants to swap :)
http://i.imgur.com/bKCUN.gif

User Info: Voker13

Voker13
4 years ago#3
Caravan_Girl posted...
Long story short I have a code to download Super Mario 3D land for free for registering a 3DS. I picked the wrong game though - does anybody want to swap codes for a different one?

If you don't find anyone and if you have an Xbox 360, I have a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership code if you wanna trade?
XB GT: METALMANIAK666 3DS FC: 4570-6793-5903
Playing: Halo 4, CoD: BO2, DoA 5, DoA:D, MK7, PKMN: W2

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#4
I want it but all i have is some downloadable code for some indie games for the pc >.<
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#5
Darkstorm16 posted...
I want it but all i have is some downloadable code for some indie games for the pc >.<

It wouldn't matter for you anyway assuming you're a US resident lol.
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: urmomishawt04

urmomishawt04
4 years ago#6
I'll give you a code for Mario Kart 7 lmao.
http://i.imgur.com/6zokW.jpg -Thanks Mudcrap!
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
4 years ago#7
You already have SM3D?

If not, I'd reconsider just keeping that code anyways. IMO it's the best game released so far.
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#8
90sRetroGaming posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...

It wouldn't matter for you anyway assuming you're a US resident lol.

dang you region lock >.<
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia

User Info: lepeos

lepeos
4 years ago#9
Is it because you already have SM3D Land? Because if not I recommend you give it a go. I had reservations and had a horrible feeling after I selected it that I should have picked Layton but I have to say I'm really enjoying Mario.
@lepeos
Pokemon White 2 FC : 2624 0583 6539

User Info: Caravan_Girl

Caravan_Girl
4 years ago#10
urmomishawt04 posted...
I'll give you a code for Mario Kart 7 lmao.

Yeah I already have a boxed cart for SM3D Land that I got given after I picked the code.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I picked the wrong download game - anybody wanna swap a Super Mario 3D code?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived