ocarina isnt the best game ever made anymore

#21JurassicBondPosted 1/11/2013 1:11:40 PM
IMO, GTAIV and Uncharted 2 belong nowhere even close to the top 10.
---
Reading: A Memory of Light - Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#22evilvergilPosted 1/11/2013 1:20:10 PM
SS4kronos33 posted...
really never was.majoras mask was way better.personally the cd-i games were better

You cant possibly be serious...
#23xLittlekillxPosted 1/11/2013 1:21:30 PM
I can't believe GTA IV is up that high. The best thing about that game was how much better it made Saints Row 2 seem when I first played it after GTA IV.
#24MrFwibblesPosted 1/11/2013 1:43:55 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Hasn't this been a thing for a while?

Also, how the hell is GTA IV anywhere near that high on any platform?

paid off reviews. rockstar are evil.

Rockstar IS evil. IS!
Holy s***, since when has it been a trend to call a SINGULAR company as plural? FFS, you people who do this should be ashamed of your grammar.

British English treats collective nouns (corporations, departments, etc.) as plural. American English treats them as singular. The size of the group is irrelevant. British English predates American English. Newer doesn't necessarily mean better - a point that this topic should hopefully be addressing.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
#25Swan3624Posted 1/11/2013 1:45:12 PM
Okami. /thread.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#26namethatno1usesPosted 1/11/2013 1:45:16 PM
Wow! Soul Calibur 1 is the 5th best game ever?

And here I was thinking that everyone only loved 2 and nobody cared about 1. This just made my day.
---
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane
#27BluesMX90Posted 1/11/2013 1:48:52 PM
OoT is still better than MM, though.

lolnope.

MM>OoT
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#28LLL_DeadlyPosted 1/11/2013 1:50:44 PM
BluesMX90 posted...
OoT is still better than MM, though.

lolnope.

MM>OoT

this

MM dethroned OoT 13 years ago.
---
Currently playing - Xillia 2, KH 3D, Persona 3
#29abbyhitterPosted 1/11/2013 1:56:31 PM
OoT hasn't been the best game ever for the past 10 years.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#30pokemonmaster0Posted 1/11/2013 1:58:09 PM
iammaxhailme posted...
Also, it's an absolute travesty that the 360 version of teh Orange Box is above the PC version

Maybe it's based on reviews around launch since I assume the pc version was about the same at the time? Only thing I can think of. Not that it should be better then anyway since FPS player better on PC but who knows.

xLittlekillx posted...
I can't believe GTA IV is up that high. The best thing about that game was how much better it made Saints Row 2 seem when I first played it after GTA IV.

I agree with this, I admit I've never been a huge fan of the GTA series (I played some of them older ones at friends houses but never owned the series until I got it cheap on steam) but GTA 4 just felt clunky imo and I got bored after a few hours where I sunk 50 hours or so into Sr2 and 30 into Sr3.