ocarina isnt the best game ever made anymore

#41TJSpykePosted 1/11/2013 4:03:12 PM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Hasn't this been a thing for a while?

Also, how the hell is GTA IV anywhere near that high on any platform?

Because it actually IS a really good game, people just like to act cool by bashing on it. But it's a great game.
---
Wii ID code: 4338 5973 3223 4003
AC: CF Tim Spyke 3480-6279-5331
#42AnclationPosted 1/11/2013 4:06:43 PM
I prefer OoT to Mario Galaxy, but since both games are awesome I don't really care either way who's on top. It's not like even review aggregators represent some kind of objective truth (I think Majora's Mask is overall at least as good as Ocarina of Time, despite getting worse reviews), but they're still interesting to browse from time to time.
#43M1911A1Posted 1/11/2013 4:08:48 PM
NinjaKitsune posted...
Okami is not anywhere on that list. Why is okami not anywhere on that list.

Agreed.
#44strongo9Posted 1/11/2013 4:17:05 PM
OoT has a higher rating on Metacritic.

Just goes to show that you can't trust such sites.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#45blackyoshi33Posted 1/11/2013 4:25:54 PM
HAH! This is a great message to any Nintendo hating troll: Nintendo SAVED gaming, and this is pretty obvious proof of how great it is, it's not "child's play". It's the biggest gaming company out there. SUCK IT!
---
---
Music ages different than humans; songs may get old, but they never die.
#46EndgamePosted 1/11/2013 4:34:21 PM
Nintendo SAVED gaming

the thing about heroes is, that sometimes they live long enough to become the villain.....
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#47Bigmac909Posted 1/11/2013 4:35:14 PM
TJSpyke posted...

Because it actually IS a really good game, people just like to act cool by bashing on it. But it's a great game.

It's not a great game at all. GTA gives the illusion of being a good game to simple minded people, just because it has so much stuff in it. In reality, the horrible controls and overly simplistic gameplay completely negates any of the perks from stupid stuff like bowling and going on dates. Even the game's main activity, the shooting, is too easy to be considered well done. Then there's the horrible driving, the other main activity, where they tried to make in super realistic and in the end made it harder and more sensitive than driving in real life

Big games =/= good games.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#48wh0_kn0wsPosted 1/11/2013 4:36:10 PM
you guys and your crazy opinions.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#49mabber_IIIPosted 1/11/2013 4:52:28 PM
it never was
#50SythisTaruPosted 1/11/2013 4:53:57 PM
Bigmac909 posted...
TJSpyke posted...

It's not a great game at all. GTA gives the illusion of being a good game to simple minded people, just because it has so much stuff in it. In reality, the horrible controls and overly simplistic gameplay completely negates any of the perks from stupid stuff like bowling and going on dates. Even the game's main activity, the shooting, is too easy to be considered well done. Then there's the horrible driving, the other main activity, where they tried to make in super realistic and in the end made it harder and more sensitive than driving in real life

Big games =/= good games.

It's the opposite. The controls will seem overly complex to simple minded people.