Operation Rainfall Reviews Unchained blades

#11kukingina2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 10:37:55 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
I still respect them alot they gave reason for nintendo to consider JRPGs again and XSEED and atlus to start bringing stuff over to the states alot more

Lol. You really think they had anything to do with Nintendo localizing Xenoblades and Lost Story?

while nintendo denies it im pretty sure they added alot of pressure on the table, even XSEED admitted that they wouldnt have urged nintendo to go through with The Last Story this if it weren't for the STRONG fan support
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#12SMASHKING84Posted 1/11/2013 10:38:10 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
I still respect them alot they gave reason for nintendo to consider JRPGs again and XSEED and atlus to start bringing stuff over to the states alot more

Lol. You really think they had anything to do with Nintendo localizing Xenoblades and Lost Story?

even xseed said they did look it up.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#13KGTriggerPosted 1/11/2013 10:38:35 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Want this but the price tag and warning about how ball crushingly hard and unforgiving to newcomers it is I am hesitating......

Played it on psp , it's not that hard.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#14Nickcool1996Posted 1/11/2013 10:44:32 PM(edited)
Hit the nail on the head for everything except one: bosses are not hard. I will admit the first one is unfair and unexpected in the amount of turns he has though.

The reviewer is right about random battles. You'll go around having tough battles that seem like mini-boss fights till you level up enough to kill everything on auto (or spam attack-all-group magic).
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#15SMASHKING84Posted 1/11/2013 10:43:36 PM
wait they claimed dqix was hard? lol no i love dqix to death but it's not even close to hard until the last two dungeons and even then it's average compared to most rpgs.

dqv and vi especially vi are way harder(being as i only played 4,5,6,and 9 i cannot say how 1-3 7&8 are)
---
#16TeremeiPosted 1/12/2013 12:01:31 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Want this but the price tag and warning about how ball crushingly hard and unforgiving to newcomers it is I am hesitating......

The whole point in Wizardry style games is that they are insanely hard and you have to grind and grind and grind just to progress 1 more level into the dungeon. It's the whole thing that makes them fun in the first place.
---
last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing: FFVII (PSN/PSPgo), various apps
#17kukingina2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:05:58 AM
Teremei posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

The whole point in Wizardry style games is that they are insanely hard and you have to grind and grind and grind just to progress 1 more level into the dungeon. It's the whole thing that makes them fun in the first place.

we live in a generation where hand holding is a must and the video game must assume the player has an IQ of 2 while standing still for 5 seconds must give you back full hp
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#18SMASHKING84Posted 1/12/2013 12:13:06 AM
lol implying old games were hard. unless it was something like contra it only SEEMED hard because you were a kid.

Besides. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi0xL_0Mc_E
extreme difficulty is not a problem in of itself but it's a problem when there's no optional easy mode. just like an easy game with no hard mode is worse then an easy game WITH a hard mode.

OPTIONAL is the keyword here. nobody is forcing you to play easy mode,there fore it's like whining like whinning that a restaurant serves fish AND steak just because you hate one of them.
---
#19ecco6t9Posted 1/12/2013 12:15:30 AM
Nothing like a great game that makes you cry if you don't know what you are doing.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#20Bahamut_10thPosted 1/14/2013 7:12:25 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Nintendo themselves made reference to OR in the trailers and videos related to Xenoblade in Youtube, so yes...

Only reason people like you refuse to believe it is because you want to feel better with yourself by not trying to do anything and just complain when a game you want didn't come out.